Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OH NO!!! HELP PLEASE!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I had decided to make little kids for everyone in my family using a jar recipe that I found on this website, in this group... I lost the post!!!! I thought I had it saved and I cannot find it anywhere!!! The person that posted had three lints to her Google Documents pages listing hundreds of recipes... The one in particular that I want is the one for little mini cakes that you microwafe in a large teacup!!! I remember that I needed to get cake mix and corresponding pudding, but I need the rest of the recipe to print tags for Christmas!!! I also wanted the hot cocoa mix recipe... Please, if anyone has the link or remembers what part of the group I need to go to, you'll make my Christmas!!! :-D

I haven't told the hubby I lost the link... He's already set on doing this for our gifts for everyone, so please don't let me down ladies!!! Thanks!!!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:20 PM
Replies (11-16):
TXMompreneur
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Girlfriend!  I LOVE those ice cream buckets!!  We've got several to store my youngest son's Lego's, others to store the other Happy Meals toys--which are going to the Kindergarten group at the school because I'm tired of stepping on them!  I mix at least a double batch of hot chocolate mix and keep that in in ice cream bucket, and store dry beans and noodles in them, too!!  I am SERIOUSLY a "recycle-aholic"!

rolling on floor

At least I'm good for the environment!

Quoting Villanelle83:

I'd LOVE to have your recipes!!! That sounds like a wonderful idea, especially for next year!!! It'll be fun saving the ice cream buckets all year... :-D Thanks so much!!! :-D

Dawn

Group Owner of 21st Century Mompreneurs 

solitaire3121
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 3:52 PM

I am happy that someone was able to give you the information you were looking for sooo I am hoping you will give me the KFC seasoning recipe. Thank you for any information...:)

Villanelle83
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 9:12 AM

This is the recipe I used. I made it and used it right away, so I don't feel like it had time to mesh totally. It was VERY tasty, but not quite like KFC to me. Still, very very good and worth sharing!!! Here it is! :-) When I made mine, I soaked my chicken a few hours in buttermilk, then coated it in the flour mixture. For extra crispy, dip back in buttermilk then flour mix again. I fried then baked mine, but would be good either way really. Enjoy!!! (It makes a bunch!)

Ingredients:
1 tablespoon rosemary
1 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon powdered sage
1 teaspoon powdered ginger
1 teaspoon majoram
1 1/2 teaspoon thyme
3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
3 tablespoons dry minced parsley
1 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon paprika
2 tablespoons garlic salt
2 tablespoons onion salt
2 tablespoons powderedchicken bouillon; * see note
1 package lipton tomato cup of soup mix

Directions:

* or 4 cubes mashed There are actually 11 spices in the above combination, but an additional 3 ingredients were necessary to derive that special flavor. Place all ingredeints in blender with on\off spped for 3-4 minutes to pulverise, or rub through a fine strainer. Store in an airtight container so it will not lose potency. Makes about 3/4 cup.

To use with flour: Add 1 oz. mix to cup of flour for coating chicken.

hall6pack
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Oh thanks - I want my kiddos to do this for grandparents - cute! 

Susan ~ Christian Wife to a wonderful Husband - SAHM to seven great children ages 19, 16, 11, 10, 3 & 10 month old twins. 

BeanieBlue
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Even though the link wasn't intended for me, personally...THANK YOU!!!

I've been looking for a recipe for either home-made bath salts or body scrub!!

Thank you...thank you...thank you!!!!

BeanieBlue
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 6:32 PM

Quoting Villanelle83:

I'd LOVE to have your recipes!!! That sounds like a wonderful idea, especially for next year!!! It'll be fun saving the ice cream buckets all year... :-D Thanks so much!!! :-D

DITTO!!!

I do a craft every Christmas for extended family since I live on a tight budget and cant afford to 'shop' for everyone in my HUGE family! lol

I normally do ornaments of some sort, but I LIKE this idea...and it'll be a nice change for everyone! Thanks!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)