Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lessons in the Gentle Arts?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:14 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 252 Total Views

Okay well I'm trying to make money because, it's tight right now, and really we could use it.  I'm already doing cooking lessons, and I was thinking of adding things like crochet and cross stitch and the likes, but I have NO idea what to categorize the lessons under.  I've thought, 'domesticity lessons' but that sounds like I'm trying to make a legion of stepford wives.  I thought about calling them 'Gentle Arts Lessons' but no one really knows what those are.  So I'm just a little lost.

Also, I was wondering how much you'd be willing to pay for something like this.  I've got MANY projects that they can choose from, and may or may not supply the materials. 

So I basically wanted your opinions.  What do you think of the idea?  Do you think it'd work?  Or do you think that people wouldn't want to waste their time on it?  I thought it'd make a cool gift for a teenager, or a tween.  Hell, I think I'd like to have someone more skilled than I am sit down with me and teach me a thing or two. 

Please let me know what you think.  Thanks ladies, you're the best.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sweetboys4me
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 6:45 PM
Maybe title it needleworking or needle crafting lessons. I don't know what a fair asking price would be. I guess it depends on materials being included or not. Best of luck though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)