Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I NEED SOME IDEAS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY CRAFTS!

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2010 at 12:28 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 667 Total Views

Hi, I need some ideas for Valentine's day crafts for kids and some ideas for gifts! I just can't think of none, can someone please help!

Thanks!

by on Jan. 7, 2010 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kayy_04
by on Jan. 7, 2010 at 1:31 AM

GREAT SITES!

Thanks soooo much, these are a super big help!!

COTwinMom
by on Jan. 8, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Using fabric paint, I'm going to have my two girls put their handprints in the shape of a heart onto kitchen towels as our gift to the grandparents.  The heart shape will hopefully look something like this:  http://activityvillage.co.uk/handprint_heart.htm

Bizmom
by on Jan. 10, 2010 at 5:07 AM

We like to cut out hearts from construction paper or you could use cardstock(red) or white either or. and glue them to eachother(each heart side by side) they make the cutest little ornaments or give as cards for kids in childrens classrooms. we like to also use decks of cards to mke our own cards to handout to the class. we add stickers and little sayings around the edges of the card, really cute if you add a lollipop to it.

or use magazine pages to create your own valentines day card also. you can find cute little pictures in magazines to glue onto hearts or use the heart doiles. so much fun. kids love it too.

Bizmom 

wave

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)