Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

V-Day craft ideas for a 1 yr. old?

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2010 at 7:14 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 899 Total Views

I want to make my hubby a craft/gift or card from our 1 year old son. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm not crafty at all...I need help! :)

by on Jan. 28, 2010 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mbrheil
by on Jan. 28, 2010 at 7:36 PM

You could do something with his hand and foot prints. Maybe find a poem then, have his hand prints on each side and frame it.

soccerjunki
by on Jan. 29, 2010 at 10:45 AM

I agree with the pp...something with his hands and/ or feet would be precious. 

toyotablockhead
by on Jan. 31, 2010 at 4:44 PM

I got this off of oriental trading....I just go to the craft store for the supplies and you could do do different colors. 

Handprint Heart Keepsake Hanger Craft Kit

toyotablockhead
by on Jan. 31, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I found this one too!  

wink6877
by on Feb. 4, 2010 at 7:48 PM

Toyota,

Love it - I am totally going to do that w/ my girls.

HisSweetheart07
by on Feb. 4, 2010 at 9:26 PM

give your LO some finger paint and let them go crazy on white paper....  allow to dry --- cut out hearts (small-mediumish) ...... fold a piece of white cardstock in half (hamburger style)... paste a piece of ribbon down the center of front page...  once dry - paste heart cut outs along ribbon (spacing and angle are up to you)....    allow to dry.            on the inside you can write a simple saying and your sons name... or even a hand print then write the saying in the hand print...   however you want to get creative with it :)

http://familyfun.go.com/valentines-day/valentines-day-cards/paint-swirl-hearts-662936/

angeljosh
by on Feb. 4, 2010 at 11:29 PM

For my BF we made her a candy dish out of yarn, glue and a blue.  Basicly, you pour glue in a pie plate, throw your yarn in the glue and stick it to your balloon.  Allow to dry and then pop the balloon and than whallaw.  It helps if you hang the balloon somewhere to dry.  the longer you allow to dry the harder the yarn dish becomes.  Happy crafting.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)