Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Themed bracelets with special charms

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2010 at 2:00 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 712 Total Views

I can put so many cute charms to bring out that wonderful personality of yours or someone you know. I can also put on no charms on it and make it a easy to wear stretch bracelet with no theme at all. I just love making it custom and personal, truly one of a kind treasure. Please look at my webpage and leave a comment or contact me here! These bracelets are fun for any woman you may know, no matter what their age is!

www.creativetreasuresbytracy.weebly.com

thank you so much!

by on Feb. 9, 2010 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shortcake1978
by on Feb. 9, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Do you do the mom bracelets? Either the ones with the coordinating birthstone color or each childs name?

hemimom03
by on Feb. 11, 2010 at 12:52 PM

I sure can do a Mother's bracelet! What a wonderful way to show love! I'll send you a message and we can go from there.

thanks so much!  Tracy

Quoting shortcake1978:

Do you do the mom bracelets? Either the ones with the coordinating birthstone color or each childs name?

Nnimong
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 7:09 AM
These are nice - much more the third one. Nice colour
blueliza
by on Oct. 28, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Nice bracelets!

hemimom03
by on Nov. 2, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Thank you so much! Please check out my site from time to time and become a Fan on Face book too!  Tracy's Creative Treasures

Quoting blueliza:

Nice bracelets!

hemimom03
by on Nov. 14, 2010 at 1:12 AM

here are some of my latest pieces I've made...yep Football season is happening! I made these for some of the team Mom's on my son's Football team! 

This is for those Harley lover's...like my self...Fun!!

Is there a Mom who loves wine...I think so!!

Please contact me if you have someone or your self who would like a themed bracelet..I would love to make you one. My prices very to the style, size of the bracelet and amount of charms. Most of them start around $15.00 and go up from there.

The Holidays are coming...need that special gift??

elijahsmama09
by on Nov. 15, 2010 at 6:53 PM
I would really like one for myself, lol. How do you make up the Mom bracelets? Do you use just colors or can oyu add names?
elijahsmama09
by on Nov. 15, 2010 at 7:14 PM

Also, in the harley one I LOVE the caged looking beads.

swdesigns
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 8:21 AM

These are really beautiful !

hemimom03
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 12:21 PM

this one is the one I made for myself with my boys birth colors...you can also put both names on one strand if they're short names or use their initials too!! Just a fun piece to wear!! Thanks for asking!!

Quoting elijahsmama09:

I would really like one for myself, lol. How do you make up the Mom bracelets? Do you use just colors or can oyu add names?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)