Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diaper Cake

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:43 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 606 Total Views

This is my first diaper cake. I got the general idea from a video on youtube and added some stuff. A learning experience for sure!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
laurag8707
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Wow that is beatiful good job!

Mrs.Bolin
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:15 AM

How gorgeous! I am fixin to make two in the next couple of weeks for my friends twin girl baby shower. I will post a pic. I hope they are as good as yours

sue-san
by on May. 3, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Thank you ladies! They really are as easy as everyone says they are.

soccerjunki
by on May. 3, 2010 at 9:48 AM

That is so PRETTY!! I am afraid I am gonna have to steal that idea for a housewarming shower I have to help give in June...LOL..that would work great on tightly rolled towels too. The colors are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Qivarys
by on May. 4, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Beautiful! Great job!

HisSweetheart07
by on May. 4, 2010 at 3:30 PM

Here was the one that was done for me. I dont have pictures of the one I did for my sister but same concept with wide ribbon around and wooden letters that spelled her baby's initals.  

Alieda
by on May. 5, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Both cakes are wonderful.  I love the pink heart of the small one. The flowers are cool on the larger one.

sue-san
by on May. 7, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Thanks :o) FYI: There are 2 bottles in the middle, the second one is holding the flowers like a vase would. And I used double sided tape to hold the ribbon in place. The embellishments are from my scrapbooking paraphenelia and used it to cover up where the ribbons meet up. I think it would be great for a bridal shower! Perhaps you could use flutes in the middle to hold the flowers?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN