Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tin Buckets, Tubs, Pails

Posted by on May. 20, 2010 at 10:31 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 1171 Total Views

My family has a big get together for the 4th.  I am looking for some reasonably prices tin bucket, tubs or pails that I can decorate.

I would like a big tub to put the drinks in  and maybe a pail for each of the kids with some goodies.  Anone hahve some ideas where I can get them.

Thanks

by on May. 20, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AbbeyRoosMommy
by on May. 20, 2010 at 11:24 AM

Try Target's dollar bins, I believe they have two Americana themed pails for a dollar. Michael's and Joann's have them as well but not the two for $1 deal Target has. Hobby Lobby had them as well they are 50% off right now, they have then in all colors and all sizes. Hope that helps! Hugs, Christine

SelenasMommy07
by on May. 20, 2010 at 11:31 AM

Target DOES have them and they are super super cute but will be going fast! If you have no luck there, try "just a 1.00" or "dollar tree"

SmileyMoo
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:37 PM

You can get red, white and blue small pails with star cutouts around the top at Target for $1 each!

Artladydp
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:29 AM

You can get a large plastic bucket for the drinks at WalMart.  Check in the area with all the grill supplies.  That's where they are located at our WalMart.  I can't remember the price but do know it wasn't a whole lot.

Alieda
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Also check the dollars stores my local one has great 4th of July stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)