Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strawberry Shortcake Party

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 9:10 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 2524 Total Views

We recently had a Strawberry Shortcake birthday party for my twin girls.  It really went well--even the boys had a good time!  

The table was set as "Berry Cafe" with the snacks picked after the characters names: Blueberrry Muffins, Ginger Snaps, Orange Blossom slices, Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Strawberry Lemondade... I made all the signage and purchased fabric for the tablecloth.

Activities included: a strawberry fishing game (which I made), a strawberry "egg" hunt, a strawberry bean bag toss (made the bean bags), we decorated flower pots (purchased from Oriental Trading) and planted strawberry plants and finally a strawberry pinata!

The girls received a small basket with the polka dotted ribbon attached; boys received red beach pails.  When they "won" a game, they got to pick a prize from the prize basket and put it in their basket/pail.

Lastly, we sang happy birthday with a tower of strawberry cupcakes!  My satisfaction came when my daughter told me it was "the most fun party ever"!

by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momoflilangel
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 2:49 PM

I LOVE THIS. My daughter is a HUGE strawberry shortcake fan. You had some amazing ideas! Very creative!

Alieda
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Way Cool any little girl would have love this party.

Moxigrl54
by on Jun. 16, 2010 at 8:46 AM

Wow!! Such a cute idea!!

mommyoftwo395
by on Jun. 16, 2010 at 4:13 PM

oh my I just love it all....So so cute...

proverbs2410
by on Jun. 16, 2010 at 7:37 PM

Oh my gosh I love your ideas!  I could totaly use some of these for a possible baby shower.  =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)