Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I do it this way..or that?

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 10:31 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 424 Total Views

Ok, so my future SIL found out she is preggers, about 3 weeks ago, she is only about 2 months, almost anyways.

But I have been on a baby making kick since shortly after my dd's 2nd birthday, and I don't mean I want another one, lol. I mean I want to make something for a baby. I love making things for my dd, but I want to make something to give to someone else.

And since she doesn't know what she is havgina fn won't for a little while. I was thinking about making one of those wipes clutchs, where you use the travel huggies wipes cases and that. But I'm wondering, It doesn't have to be decorated it for baby right. 

the point is to make it pretty for mommy to carry right? LOL

because, most the fabrics that I have on hand are girly. SO it would be ok like that right?

I hope this make sense.

by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ezranight
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 10:41 AM
I don't see why not. Maybe you could make it solid colored on one side? Then it would be for both?
mom_love07
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Thanks!

I know what I'm going to do now. I have this blue corduroy-ish fabric. and one that is a knit fabric that's white with a blue flower pattern on it.

I'll do it that way, then no matter what she has it works. If she has a girl then it won't matter, but then if it's a boy then there is the just solid blue to tie it in.

Quoting Ezranight:

I don't see why not. Maybe you could make it solid colored on one side? Then it would be for both?

latinmommy18
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 9:43 PM

here are some of my work hope this might help u get ideas good luck momma.

You can get the little lions at walmart.

luvhnaj
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 9:51 PM

They are really pretty, how did you make them?

mom_love07
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 10:06 PM

http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2009/03/diaperwipes-case.html

Quoting luvhnaj:

They are really pretty, how did you make them?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)