Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I made these for my cousins wedding gift!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:09 AM
  • 23 Replies
  • 695 Total Views

This was my very first time making these towel cakes, but I thought they came out beautifully!  My cousin recently married, and the towels were on her gift registry, so she got the towels she wanted and I was able to do something personal to them rather than just packing them into a box for her!  I even used her wedding colors for the ribbon! When she saw them at her reception, she cried-she was so happy!  It made me feel so good inside! Just had to share!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jmlmomma
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:22 AM

Not only are they really cute, but you made her day! CONGRATS!

JustGail
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:46 AM

they are really beautiful!!!!!!

foxyloxy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:49 AM

That story is so sweet! She really appreciated the hard work that went into the presentation too! Yay for both of you!

They turned out really pretty too!

latinmommy18
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:17 AM

love it good job

MeyganCasillas
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:45 AM
Beautiful!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustGail
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:54 PM

can you give me a little clue how you did it.....simple instructions????

i just got the call about an hour ago that my nephew/godson just got engaged - and i would love to be able to do this for my future neice!!!!

jdrae13
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:04 PM

sure! i will let you know on Monday because I am having my sons bday party tomorrow and I have SO MUCH work to do!  But they are really easy! Check back late on Monday and I should have it here for you!

Proud mommy to Ashleigh, Logan, Steven, Ricky and soon our little peanut, Karley...pregnancy
JustGail
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:32 PM

Quoting jdrae13:

sure! i will let you know on Monday because I am having my sons bday party tomorrow and I have SO MUCH work to do!  But they are really easy! Check back late on Monday and I should have it here for you!

thanky you sooooo much!

Feed.Wisdom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:54 PM

Beautiful!

Kathy 

ohwrite
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Beautiful, I have a wedding coming up as well, and look forward to your instructions!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)