Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to handmade holidays! Please tell us about yourself here!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm glad you decided to join!  Please tell us a little about yourself and why you decided to join us!  I look forward to getting to know you all!  This is a great place to share your ideas or just to pick up  few to inspire a wonderful holiday in your home!

by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 5:31 AM
Replies (11-20):
MMsMom
by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 1:57 PM
Hi! My name is Brandy and I joined because I prefer to give and make things from the heart. I believe that sentimental items are much nicer to give.
momto2too
by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 2:22 PM
Hi, I'm Lisa, and I enjoy crafting with natural things I can find in the woods behind my house.  I'm not very crafty in general, but I love the whole "handmade holiday" idea, so I'm sure to get lots of ideas here!
sewsewbusy
by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 2:22 PM
This group is a great idea, and right up my alley.
We do home made every year for Christmas. Our families are quite large and shopping in the store of them in budget impossible.
I am a mom of 4, wife to 1. Thanks for the invite.

Mommy to the best Curtis Cierra Christopher Faithie and our 5 Angels in Heaven
mommmyof5
by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 2:23 PM
Hi.  I"m Melissa, and I joined because I can do the crafts, I am just not so good with coming up with the ideas.  I am excited.  I am hoping to find some that my kids can help with!!

Melissa...mother to Evan 13, Jake 5, Ellie 4, Max 3 and Maddie 3.

"Cleaning your house while your kids are growing is like shoveling the snow while it is still snowing."

farrah
by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 2:26 PM
Hi I am Farrah and I am ssooo excited about this. I am already in Christmas mode so when I saw this I knew I must join. I look forward to hearing all of your wonderful ideas ladies and sharing some of my own.
cozycabinmom
by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 2:58 PM
Hello from Oregon!

I am a sahm to a 4 yr old lil girl.

I enjoy cooking, baking, sewing and just being home!

I am a basic crafter....but I am hoping to learn and try new things so I can be considered an advanced crafter....lol.

Look forward to learnng and sharing new ideas with everyone. I sell my items on Etsy.

http://cozycabinmom.etsy.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Cozy-Cabin-Mercantile

Proud-Mom-2
by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 3:52 PM
Hey!  I am Megan and I joined because I love making holiday things.  I used to do it all the time with my mother and grandma when I was younger and I would love to get fresh Ideas!

Megan
nanalyn1
by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 6:31 PM
Hello from upstate New York....I'm Lyn and I like to do crafts but not always sure how to do them....I'm into knitting right now and Im learning to sew...Ha that is a laugh...so I want to make some gifts for Christmas ....All have a great weekend
mama5k
by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 6:50 PM

Hi from Ohio!!  I am Stacey and a sahm of 3 beauitful teenage daughters, 16, 14, 13.  I love to do crafts w/ the girls and do crafts period.  Cooking, reading, crocheting, and I keep trying to learn how to knit but the patterns and I disagree.   LOL 
Thanks for strting this cool group!

melissa3k
by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 8:06 PM
MY NAME IS MELISSA AND   I JOINED BECAUSE I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS , CHRISTMAS IS MY FAVORIT, I MAKE A BASKET FOR EACH OF THE FAMILY THAT HAS HAND MADE TRUFFLES,PEPPER MINT BARK,ALMOND BARK,SUCKERS COOKIES  ALL THE YUMMY STUFF,EVERYTHING IS HAND MADE  AND I LOVE DOING IT
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)