Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to handmade holidays! Please tell us about yourself here!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm glad you decided to join!  Please tell us a little about yourself and why you decided to join us!  I look forward to getting to know you all!  This is a great place to share your ideas or just to pick up  few to inspire a wonderful holiday in your home!

by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 5:31 AM
Replies (31-40):
RJaber
by on Oct. 21, 2007 at 2:04 PM

Hello! My name is Rosie. I joined because I love the holidays and I'm very crafty. I love to cook and bake and I'm looking for new holiday ideas!

Lilypie 21 - 37 day cycle Ticker

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

mrsfrugile
by on Oct. 21, 2007 at 4:17 PM
Hi!  I'm Cynthia, mom to Steffan, Hunter, and Haylie, wife to Mark.  I am in this group because I LOVE  crafts and I would like to try to make something for my mom and dad, sister and her husband, brother and his wife because my husband and I are planning to visit them this Christmas.  We live on a very tight budget and are trying very hard to get out of debt, so this should work out pretty well!
katieGrace
by on Oct. 21, 2007 at 4:20 PM
I joined because I too love crafts and baking and seemed to have lost my imagination!  With the holidays coming up I would love to do some crafts and hand them out to family!
missie2480
by on Oct. 21, 2007 at 6:12 PM
Goodday to all, my name is missie, im a newcomer to this site, still trying to figure things out.  Im a crafty mom i also sell my items as well as giving them as gifts. the business is slow, but its just the beginning.  Im a single mom with one child. and its hard as it is so stressful. but i find relief in making things. if there is a smile on the persons face recieving the item then i know i did something well worth it.

i have a site i sell off of and there will be more to  come. any questions or you would like to share or exchange feel free to contact me.

site link for items for sail is http://mhyatt107.etsy.com

sincerely missie
Pinksmith
by on Oct. 21, 2007 at 7:42 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Tracey. I joined this group because I like crafting, especially when it's gifts. Only problem is that I never have any ideas. I'm hoping to get some good tips and get started on this years holiday gifts.

LuvHugs429
by on Oct. 24, 2007 at 3:48 PM
I decided to join because I love to do crafts by hand........ Two years in a row we were so poor that we were barely making it so I went to the dollar store adn made Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas out of construction paper and tissue from tips I got on-line. I  am so looking forward to being with this group.

Ave.Maria30
by on Oct. 24, 2007 at 9:13 PM
Hi everyone!
This group seems awesome and I'm glad to have joined. I love the whole holiday season, and love to craft as well- so this group seemed like a great fit. I knit, sew, quilt, bake, and I am finding that I enjoy digital scrapping much more than paper scrapping.

I look foward to getting some inspiration for holiday crafts- especially things I can do with my kiddos.

toola
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 5:38 PM

I love receiving handmade stuff (paper products, fabrics, jewellery, knitted things) so I thought I would try making something for a change.  :)

horselover185
by on Nov. 19, 2007 at 10:53 AM
hi my name is amber and i love to do crafts and make homemade things to hand out as gifts for the holidays i do alot of bead work and embrodery and am interested in learning any new crafts that i can so the my kids who also like to do bead work can have  new and fun actitivies to do.
tehyasmom
by on Nov. 19, 2007 at 10:58 AM
Hello to one and all.  My name is Nancy and I love to bake and make chocolates for the holidays.  How ever this year I have received requests for something different, that's why I joined.  I usually make fabric covered albums for weddings and baby showers but was trying to come up with a different way to do it for Christmas.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreicated.  Thank you and have a very Merry Christmas..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)