Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to handmade holidays! Please tell us about yourself here!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm glad you decided to join!  Please tell us a little about yourself and why you decided to join us!  I look forward to getting to know you all!  This is a great place to share your ideas or just to pick up  few to inspire a wonderful holiday in your home!

by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 5:31 AM
Replies (381-390):
sportsgrandma
by on Feb. 4, 2010 at 7:48 PM

I love that you make all your gifts and I am wondering what they are. Do you have any pictures of some of the crafts you make. I also make things because I have a very large family and it is so expensive to go out and buy it all. I am send you a request for a friend also. Hope to hear from you soon.

sportsgrandma
by on Feb. 4, 2010 at 7:50 PM

I have been reading at what some of the members have written and I am finding out I have so much in common with so many. I hope to find many new friends here.

MLM247
by on Feb. 5, 2010 at 7:44 PM

I am recently retired. Now I get to do some things that were only dreams previously. I like to make a fuss for special occasions.

shelleathome
by on Feb. 6, 2010 at 12:07 AM

Hi. I am excited to be part of this group to get and to share ideas for making holidays special in a meaningful way. I love to be creative and show my love through heartfelt, thoughtful gifts! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

green77mom
by on Feb. 10, 2010 at 9:22 PM

I consider myself to be "crafty" and have gotten quite big on giving gifts that I have made for my family at Christmas time especially.  I like to scrapbook, and enjoy cooking when I get the time.  Making things for other holidays or for people that I know and love at other times of the year or for in my home is a good thing too.  It's kinda quirky/funny but I like to joke that my two best friends are Betty Crocker and Martha Stewart  (haha)

hemimom03
by on Feb. 11, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Hello my name is Tracy and I'm a SAHM of 2 teen boys. I've always been on the crafty side with being an Art Major in school. I was having a hard time finding gifts for some girls I was going to meet for the 1st time last year and the thought of jewelry came to mind.

Well now that I've enjoyed giving them, some girls wanted to buy some for gifts and now I have my own website and really enjoy playing with crystal and beads!

I am so happy I found this group, because the girls here(what I've been reading) sound so much like me...it's just great!

Here is my website if you would like to check things out!

www.creativetreasuresbytracy.weebly.com 

cricut-craz
by on Feb. 12, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Hello ladies, my name is Rose.  I joined this group cause I enjoy doing crafts and I like to see what other ladies are doing.  I like to crochet, scrapbook and sew I would like to learn to quilt one day.  Looking forward to meeting new friends.

peacenluv78
by on Feb. 12, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Hi all! My name is Jenny Kim and I am a student / designer / entrepreneur! I joined this site so I could connect with other Mother's and share with them my wonderful products and designs!

I make handmade fashionable functional fabric bags at JiJi's Creative Designs -http://www.etsy.com/shop/jijis

I also make handmade children overalls in fun fabrics and prints at Overall Baby! - http://www.etsy.com/shop/overallbaby

Please visit my sites and help this starving student / artist! :)

mistidayz
by on Feb. 12, 2010 at 4:14 PM

My name is Billie and I have a strong desire to be crafty and make creative things.  Unfortunately, my desire may be strong, but I think I lack the creative gene.  I draw a complete blank when I try to be creative.  My hopes are that being here will give me the inspiration that I need to finally learn a craft for an extended period of time.  I've tried everything, photography, cake decorating, calligraphy, sewing, knitting, quilling...  Anyway, hello to all and let's make some stuff! 

toddler girlbaby girl

Flyingbutterfly
by on Mar. 13, 2010 at 11:16 AM

My name is Aaliyah. I love doing crafts and think this group will teach me new stuff

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN