Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to handmade holidays! Please tell us about yourself here!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm glad you decided to join!  Please tell us a little about yourself and why you decided to join us!  I look forward to getting to know you all!  This is a great place to share your ideas or just to pick up  few to inspire a wonderful holiday in your home!

by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 5:31 AM
Replies (391-400):
PollyMarie
by on Mar. 19, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Hi! My name is Polly. I am a 29 year old SAHM to my dd (born 12/22/09). I have always enjoyed making gifts and receiving good homemade gifts. I believe that gifts are not about how much you can spend but truely the thought that goes into them and I want to teach my dd this as she grows up.  I'm excited to find this group. I am looking forward to sharing ideas with everyone!

mommyoftwo395
by on Apr. 8, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Hi, my name is Brandie i'm a SAHM of two DD who is 4yrs and DS who is 2yrs.  I am new to crafting but enjoy it very much...I also love cooking and baking.  I spend most of my time with my family and friends just hanging out...I here to find some great ideas to try and to keep learning more about crafting...

rhondapayne
by on May. 18, 2010 at 3:13 PM

hi, i'm Rhonda and i have probably been doing one kind of craft or another all my life.  i recently got an embroidery/sewing machine so i am trying to figure out how to best put it to use.  we also do renaissance faire and i make all of our outfits every year.  any more questions just ask,  i hope to be on here more often now that the school year is winding down

Glenda504485
by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Hi!

I joined this group because I like to learn about crafts.  I knit and crochet.  I dabbled in painting in the past.  I can sew, embroider, paint, play clarinet, and bass clarinet, a little painting, and I love the soapoperas.  I am 71 years old.  I have a 4 year old grandson whom I love very much.

\\\\\

ncbunny127
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:41 PM

I'm a recently remarried stepmom, cancer survivor, and I love all kinds of crafts. Hoping to meet new people and have other moms to talk to.

GRANDMALINDAS
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Christmas in the best time of the year and i can't wait to get started my name is Linda i am in fl.nice to meet you all

Glenda504485
by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 1:30 PM

I am a widow, 72 years old, have a daughter, son, and grandson.(4 yrs old).

I am a retired civil servant (Federal - USAF).

I love to work on knitting, crochet, computer, watch soap operas.

ohwrite
by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 1:01 AM

Hi I'm Tari, I live in the Los Angeles South Bay area. Happily married for 22 years with 3 sons ages 18, 21 & 27. I love to sew and do crafts, and look forward to learning and sharing here!! I make most of my gifts, this year I'm making these quilted calendar holders and the placemats below, as well as potholders, embroidered dishtowels, pajamas, and some other things.

SophRichRel
by on Sep. 4, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Hi! My name is Yolanda Crisostomo. I have 3 children and 1 grandson. We live on the island of Maui. We often do crafts together. With the holidays coming up we'll be busier than ever but it's all fun!

"My children are my motivation to become a better person. My children motivate me to continue to learn, to get up when I've been knocked down, and to be persistent in my endeavors!"

nettey79
by on Sep. 6, 2010 at 2:46 AM

Hi, I am Janette, 31 years old. I am a sahm to three boys, 7, 3, 10 months. I have always loved to make things. I have made a dress that was "in style" in the 1778 (I think that was when it was. Might be 1878). Right now I am making treasure chests out of plastic canvas squares for my three nieces and three boys. There are a lot of other things I am going to be making for my boys for Christmas but this is what I am working on right now :). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN