Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to handmade holidays! Please tell us about yourself here!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm glad you decided to join!  Please tell us a little about yourself and why you decided to join us!  I look forward to getting to know you all!  This is a great place to share your ideas or just to pick up  few to inspire a wonderful holiday in your home!

by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 5:31 AM
Replies (401-410):
sportsgrandma
by on Sep. 7, 2010 at 10:06 PM

ok I really need to say I love the holidays and really look forward to them all year. I should spend allot more time getting ready for them. I always feel like I am the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland and saying I'm late. Right now I am trying to get the house ready and making all kinds of list to prepare me and feel I am already late.

mkblanc729
by on Sep. 8, 2010 at 1:36 AM

Hi my name is Blanche from Arizona. Mother of 2 boys 5 and 4 mos.   I joined this group coz i want to expand my knowledge in crafting.  I do a lot of diaper cakes, wipes cover, towel cakes etc...  Christmas is around the corner and I love giving gifts that I made.  I love to bake and cook as well

jat82
by on Sep. 12, 2010 at 7:15 PM

My name is Jessica and untill recently Ive been a SAHM. My husband lost his job two months ago, and is not getting unemployment due to a technicality. SO I went back to work and am supporting our family of 5 on 20 hours making 9 dollars an hour. 

I LOVE the holidays.. nothing makes a home more cozy than great decorations. I am a very crafty person and love to make things alone or with friends and family. This year we dont have money to buy decorations or to buy christmas gifts, so I have joined to find fabulous ideas to make and to give. I dont want them to be like.. oh gee a homemade ____.... that I'll never use or put out. I want it to be good. And I'll put in the work to make it that way as long as we can afford the supplies. So .. Here I am... and Here we go!knitting

Artladydp
by on Sep. 13, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Glad you joined us.  Sorry about your husband's job.  Let us know if you need any particular supplies.  If I have extras, I'd be glad to send them to you.

God bless you,

Debby

babyboomer1977
Have a Stress free and safe and Happy Easter Sunday Everyone!
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:40 AM

I am Jenny and i like to create and bake new types of cookies for the holidays and give them to my friends and family members for christmas! Last year i did something different i made a scarp book and i put all the old pictures of family members in it with there family coat of arms in it! And they all loved it! This year i am going to bake cookies for all the family members for christmas! And by the way! I am a stay at home mom and i have three kids! My oldest darughtrer is 27 and my step daughter is also 27 and my son is 16yrs old!  I like to create new cookies and test them on my husband and son before the holidays come. And i love the holidays!

MaKenziesmom460
by on Oct. 11, 2010 at 11:12 PM
Hello Ladies!!! I'm Faith. I am new to cafemom. I am 6 months pregnant. My baby girl is due in January. I love making crafts and baking.
nanabear762
by on Oct. 12, 2010 at 8:12 AM
I am a mom of 4 and grandma to 7. I joined because I love to do crafts. I do cross-stitch, plastic canvas and have just recently started quilling or paper filigree. I am looking for patterns or links to places with patterns and materials for the cross - stitch and quilling. Glad to be here!
nanabear762
by on Oct. 12, 2010 at 8:17 AM
Hi Faith! What kinds of crafts do you like to do?

good morning"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

mgnlee6
by on Oct. 16, 2010 at 10:05 PM

My name is Megan & im 22 im interested in crafts & stuff like that but just starting out at it.

ComputerGram
by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 7:51 AM

Good Morning. I am a retired childcare provider. I did daycare in my home for 32 years. I loved every minute but missed crafting. I did crafts with the kids but that is so didderent. I am looking forward to playing and learning new things. I am married, three grown daughter and a Gram to 4 wild grandsons. Thanks for having me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)