Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to handmade holidays! Please tell us about yourself here!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm glad you decided to join!  Please tell us a little about yourself and why you decided to join us!  I look forward to getting to know you all!  This is a great place to share your ideas or just to pick up  few to inspire a wonderful holiday in your home!

by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 5:31 AM
Replies (41-50):
wannabeme6
by on Nov. 19, 2007 at 11:00 AM
Hi, my name is BeLinda.  I joined to get some great ideas for the holidays.  We are trying to get our little kids to understand that it is more blessed to give than to receive.  A homemade christmas means so much(especially since money is tight).  My 10 yr old is making bean bags for her 5 yr old brother(pirate themed to match his room) so that he can play skill games.  She is so excited that she'll learn to sew.  Can't wait to see more ideas from your posts. 
Happy Holidays!
Be
MommyBurr
by on Nov. 19, 2007 at 11:02 AM

My name is Jennifer! I love the holidays and I LOVE to craft! I'm a pretty crafty person and love to make anything!

supermomof6
by on Nov. 19, 2007 at 11:16 AM

My name is  Michelle & I'm a mom to 6 beautiful kids. I joined because I love crafts but it's been a while since I've done them or even had the chance!! Now all the kids are in school I may a little more time!!!
kellbell77
by on Nov. 19, 2007 at 11:31 AM
Hi there.  I'm Kelli.  I'm married w/2 boys 9 and 6.  I wouldnt consider myself to be very crafty, but I'm trying to change all of that.  I'm really interested in learning how to make center pieces and wreaths. 

mom2byz
by on Nov. 19, 2007 at 11:38 AM

Hello:) I'm Carrie and I joined because I love the holidays and to get new ideas!

Carrie

Matthew 9/18/04

Rachelle718
by on Nov. 19, 2007 at 11:51 AM
Hello, my name is Rachelle. I joined because I love to make things. I love the holidays because it inspires me to be more creative. My mom and I make hand-made Christmas Wreaths, and are having a blast doing it. My kids and I have been making our Christmas gifts for the last 3 yrs now. I hoping to get some new ideas for this year. Some ideas we have done so far are:

Christmas Wreaths
T-shirts w/ iron on sayings
T-shirts w/ photos on them
Gifts in a Jar (coco, cookies, brownies, etc.)
Gift baskets w/ baked goodies and kitchen supplies

untitled-2.jpg picture by Two-Kiddos
Artopiary
by on Nov. 19, 2007 at 12:41 PM

I joined this group because I too love the holidays! Christmas more so than any! Homemade brings back the best memories for me and I would love for my girls to have that very same experience.  
We keep the Lord in Christmas and the importance of this day...Dec.25th.
We have so much fun and I can not wait to read other post to see how they keep their traditions alive.

Oh, if any one has the bomb diggity sugar cookie recipe I would just love it if you would email me it! I would be ever thankful!
I am not buying Pilsbury NO more...LOL!!!! Hey, if I am going to do this handmade things right, you gotta start with the cookies...Right?

Thanks and Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! ~Stephanie

Southeastmom
by on Nov. 19, 2007 at 1:04 PM
hi im sandy, I love to get ideas, for gifts, because i am not crafty and would love to get ideas. And the money a little short this year.
Southeastmom
by on Nov. 19, 2007 at 1:08 PM
Hi im sandy i would love to find good ideas for christmas gift. An I am not to crafty but i give a good try .
SingingMomof2
by on Nov. 19, 2007 at 1:11 PM
I'm gina. I love doing crafts and photography...especially with my kids..or atleast my 3 yr old my 4 month olds not really old enough...Believe it our not my husband actually helps me with some of the crafts and or gives me some ideas to go off of. ..

Gina

Come join our groups!!! 

To meet other moms and make friends to go out with on girls night out with no kids and/or men...http://www.cafemom.com/group/okcgirls     

To get together and make friends with other moms with kids around your kids age...http://www.cafemom.com/group/okcplaygroup

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)