Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to handmade holidays! Please tell us about yourself here!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm glad you decided to join!  Please tell us a little about yourself and why you decided to join us!  I look forward to getting to know you all!  This is a great place to share your ideas or just to pick up  few to inspire a wonderful holiday in your home!

by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 5:31 AM
Replies (411-420):
Flora407
by on Oct. 21, 2010 at 11:57 PM

My name is Flora. I loved to do crafts and make homemade gifts I Have 5 children and love making them things for their birthdays or other things.

teresamorris
by on Oct. 22, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Hi all! I look forward to being a part of the group. I love doing crafts especially Christmas crafts.

sewlittletime
by on Oct. 27, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Hello everyone. I love to make crafts. I love to sew. I love.. love.. love to make handmade handbags. I am going to try to start soon, making quilts. I make handmade cards with my girls. We love the time together hanging out and making cards. Love the idea of this group getting more ideas on things to do for friends and family with gifts from the heart. Looking forward to getting to know you all and gaining some wonderful ideas and sharing some of my own. hugs

MZ2007
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 10:23 AM

Hi I'm Mindy. I love crafts,My kids love to make things as well. I'm always looking for new ideas especially for christmas time. We do a family name drawing every year & last year it was decided you could "make" or "buy" something for a gift. My husband, myself and our two girls will be making gifts this year, so far all we have are ideas but excited to get started. We're hoping to cut the cost on christmas this year. I think it has more meaning to give/receive a gift that was made by a loved one, a lot of thought is put into it.

halfpint2000
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Hello ladies!! My name is Krystale, and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and learning from all of you. I'm trying to decorate my home with homemade things instead of buying things that are expensive. Getting my girls involved is even better!! Give us some bonding time as well.....

MaggiesMom208
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Hello Everyone!  I'm Gwen, originally from Ohio, now from Minnesota.  I have been a daycare provider for the past 20 years and love to keep my hands busy.  Lately it's been crocheting.  Over the years I have done cross stitch, beading, worked with wire, stenciling, fabric painting and LOTS of kids crafts.  My kids are 20 and 23 and my best friend turns 50 today.  Of course, I am younger.  ;-)    Can't wait to share ideas with everyone!  

SnowPrincessDec
by on Dec. 6, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Hi my name is Valerie I joined because I love to make crafts and bake. I cant wait to get new ideas !

mommy2ree
by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 1:43 PM

I'm Jami and love to cook, bake and make crafts! I am a full-time working mom to 3 amazing children. I look forward to getting some great ideas and making new friends.

wolfgrama1962
by on Jul. 28, 2011 at 12:35 PM

HELL,

MY NAME IS SANDY (WOLFGRAMA1962)

I JOINED THE GROUP BECAUS I ENJOY BEING CREATIVE,

I SEW, DO CRAFTS, EMBROIDER, CROCHET, BEAD WORK, ECT....

I ENJOY CHATTING ON THE COMPUTER, AND MAKING FRIENDSangel

jadeniki212
by on Jul. 28, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Hello my name is kacy and i use to be pretty crafty but i lost it when i had my first daughter and i would love to re pick it back up again and also have somethings that i can share and do with my daughter as she gets older

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN