Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make a Halloween Candy Bouquet for this Halloween season

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2010 at 4:55 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 1786 Total Views

I would like to share my Halloween candy bouquet. It is not difficult to make.

It looks pretty good. I made it for my friends and they loved it.

See this Halloween candy craft project here...

by on Oct. 5, 2010 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DarkFaery131
by on Oct. 5, 2010 at 5:06 PM

that's awesome! I wish I had someone to make it for ;o) I'd feel a bit silly making it for myself LOL

soccerjunki
by on Oct. 5, 2010 at 9:11 PM

this is TOO CUTE!

onceagain4u2
by on Oct. 6, 2010 at 1:29 PM

Quoting DarkFaery131:

that's awesome! I wish I had someone to make it for ;o) I'd feel a bit silly making it for myself LOL

You can always make one and give it to a fire dept, nursing home, dr office, etc.  My dh is a fire fighter...they love when treats are brought to the station.  At the end of the season, an ice cream shop drops off all the left over ice cream for the guys....that's the one I'd like the most.  lol  After the kids pick out their favorites of the Halloween candy, I send the rest into the station...its gone in minutes.  I do the same at Easter too.

moma.BEAR
by on Oct. 12, 2010 at 9:21 PM

Such a cute idea and looks like I can get most of the stuff from the dollar store.

tammystienda
by on Oct. 13, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Ooo! I want to make these for my kids' school, parents work (for supporting my kids through all their fundraisers), church, etc. I am going to make them christmas/holiday theme. Thanks so much for this easy idea!!

logansmom4ever
by on Oct. 14, 2010 at 9:42 AM

This is an awesome gift Idea, I love it.  I did something similar for my dh a few years ago, he collects pez so I made him a bouquet of pez for valentines day.  I didn't think of using the garland to cover the skewers, that would have made it much prettier.

MommyOverboard
by on Oct. 14, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Ima make this! Wal-Mart, here I come!!!

Just curious- where is the most cost effective place for you girls to buy your supplies for crafts?

mommyoftwo395
by on Oct. 20, 2010 at 12:52 PM

so cool...This is going on the to do list....Thanks for posting...

jamiegraham
by on Oct. 21, 2010 at 1:32 PM

This is really a cute idea

RebelRose69
by on Oct. 22, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Depending on what you are doing, I like to start out at the Dollar Stores or Big Lots, then head on over to Walmart, if all else fails, Hobby Lobby here I come.

Big Lots usually has stuff for scrapbooking & they have yarn sometimes (at least in my area they do. Good luck! :)

Quoting MommyOverboard:

Ima make this! Wal-Mart, here I come!!!

Just curious- where is the most cost effective place for you girls to buy your supplies for crafts?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)