Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

::Halloween gifts::

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 8:24 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 405 Total Views

Hey ladies! 

So I'm starting to think of different halloween gifts to give my DH's co-workers. I believe there are like 16 all together...but I'll get an exact number once I get some ideas. I'll do the apples at a party because we wouldn't be able to get them to the break room safe haha. But I'd love to hear y'alls ideas! 

I was thinking about making these...

For snacks:

by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kabrooks
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 3:02 PM

way cute

MarciS
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 4:52 AM

Love the ideas. Not sure of the apple one though, don't think I would attempt it. For the jars I would use individually wrapped candy if possible as there are so many people worried about germs and cleanliness anymore. I was thinking smaller cup or bowl to scale down the bouquet one for my nephews. Might want to start saving peanut butter and/or mayo. jars for next year for my girls to give to special friends.

swdesigns
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Really cute!

yuridia1
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 11:11 AM

love the jars way cute..

moesuzy
by on Aug. 27, 2011 at 4:43 PM

They are all such cute ideas! I especially love the candy jars and the apple "cups." I may have to try them out myself.  Let us know how they turn out!

B00boo
by on Aug. 27, 2011 at 8:04 PM

ooh good idea with the wrapped candy, i'll do that

lvndream
by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 4:58 PM

those little ghosty pumpkin squares (I am assuming it's pumpkin) look really cute..they would be great for a party!!

Bradensmommy719
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 1:11 AM

the jar is super cute

mommyprice09
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 11:33 AM

real cute

maggie13
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:29 PM

I like them all. Your such a nice wife to share the joy with all his co-workers! The jars would make cute decorations for a table or on display on a mantel.

How does the candy bouquet work? I mean how is the candy attached and what are they attached to?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)