Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

halloween costumes....

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 3:56 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 459 Total Views

Halloween is in a month and I have yet to get started on costumes. I am going to be making 2 costumes for each of my kids and probably just one for me, reason, we have two Girl Scout Halloween parties to attend and there are two nights of trick-or-treating in my area, so I let them choose two things to 'be' this year. My oldest is five and she chose Lava Girl and to be a witch, I found a really easy to make Lava Girl costume online and I think that I can do the witch costume easily (with lots of tulle). My middle child is 2 and she chose to be a butterfly and a mouse, I haven't found a hot-to on the butterfly yet and the mouse I can easily figure out on my own. And my little guy is a month old so I figured that he can be a pumpkin and either a bear or a monkey, both the bear and monkey would be simple, but I'm still searching on the pumpkin, I figure he can wear a black sweatsuit and then whatever I find for a how-to on the pumpkin and topper part. And for myself I'm thinking either Mother Nature or a Witch. This is my first year for trick-or-treating in the North, so I'm figuring we will need something warm to wear. Anyways, what is your family 'being' for Halloween and are you planning on making their costumes and how???

I am first and foremost MOMMY to two beautiful little girls and a handsome little guy! ZOE is five, ELLIS is two, and ISAAC was born August 13th 2011. I am a stay at home, work at home, homeschooling, single Mom, a homemaker, dance Mom/ softball Mom, and I wouldn't have my life any other way!!

by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Bradensmommy719
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 2:08 AM

we honestly haven't talked about it. this will be my son's first year trick or treating in a neighborhood so he will have to dress warm, it gets crazy cold here on halloween night. last year we just threw something together. the first 2 year he was a giraffe and we bought it. most likely i will make one depending on what he wants to be 

kabrooks
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 11:48 AM

My son is 3 1/2 and he is gonna be a train conductor.

blessedmom303
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 12:32 PM

DD is going to be rapunzzel this year, and DS is going to be a transformer.  This year I bought.

themrsakamommy
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 6:59 PM
My daughter want to be a ballerina! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)