NASHVILLE , TENNESSEE
Questions about the Metro Police Christmas Charities may be directed to
Commander Andy Garrett
Metropolitan Nashville Police Department
200 James Robertson Parkway
Nashville, TN 37201
The Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Fund provides advocacy, education, information and financial assistance for the uninsured needs of families caring for terminally, critically and chronically ill, seriously disabled or severely injured children.
By working directly with healthcare professionals social workers, case managers, nurses and therapists throughout PA, NJ and DE, patients and their families needs are made known to the Fund through a simple application process. Requests for assistance are generally handled within 24 to 72 hours in the form of payments to creditors for bills or the donation of goods. This simple method of operation assures eligibility for assistance and avoids the misappropriation of funds.
Direct Financial Assistance
"Financial Management During Crisis" Video -
-View a segment
-Order a copy or Sponsor Copies
Annual Social Work and Nursing Symposium
Education & Advocacy
Empty Stocking Fund , Atlanta ,Georgia
If you have any questions, comments or need more information, please feel free to contact us and
we'll be happy to help you.
Our offices are located at: Our telephone #
Century Blvd., Suite # 16 (404) 876-8697
King County Washington State
Columbus , Ohio . Remember , even if the site you go to is for people who donate , you can still contact the organization to ask about charity for yourself and your family members.
FOR THE PIKES PEAK REGION , THE COUNTIES ARE HIGHLIGHTED.
|Address:||2204 E Boulder|
|Colorado Springs, CO 80909|
The Christmas Unlimited method of distributing gifts is what sets it apart from other holiday programs. The process includes the following elements:
- Applications for assistance are distributed by over sixty community service agencies in El Paso and Teller counties
- Clients select a day and time they can be at the Distribution Center
- An Invitation is sent to each family confirming their shopping appointment
- We ask clients to not bring their children to the Distribution Center
- The Distribution Center is set-up like a retail store
- Volunteers assume retail store jobs
- Gift items have a price tag (although there is no charge)
- Parents are issued a "shopping pass" giving them points to "spend" as they would dollars
- The total number of points is determined by the number of children
- At check-out clients receive a stuffed toy, a book, stocking stuffers, and other items as
posted for each of the children "