Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

christmas help

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 10:26 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 163 Total Views

*NEW LINK*

Here is a new site if you have tried the others below and they have not worked. It is a search engine to find a toy drive in your area by zip code.

CHRISTMAS TOY DRIVE SEARCH ENGINE

Here is one called SimpleChristmas maybe to help change our ideas about Christmas? I have cut down on the amount of presents that I give after reading pages like this one.

SIMPLE CHRISTMAS

Try the Salvation Army. My town had a free shopping day with a room you could get free new presents-they gave us a voucher-call your Salvation Army to find out what they have

SALVATION ARMY CHRISTMAS HELP

How to request a toy at Toys for Tots (NOTE-click find a local campain office in the side bar at the left , then click find an office, then use the scroll down feature to find your state. This will give you the information to contact the local coordinator in your area.)

TOYS FOR TOTS

Here is another page with ideas that are very low or no cost.

NO COST CHRISTMAS

Try your local freecycle group. Here is the national site with links to local sites. It is amazing what you can find.

FREECYCLE

Christmas with no or little money. I typed this in at a forum at this site , and got tons of pages of stuff , so you can sift through and find what you want to use.

NO MONEY CHRISTMAS

This is the Christmas page from the AllThingsFrugal site. Just put your blinders on for all the ads they have , and you will find some good stuff.

ALL THINGS FRUGAL CHRISTMAS AND GIFTS

The Fraternal Order of Police have a wonderful program called SHOP WITH A COP. In order to find out about it , you need to contact the local lodge of the FOP in your town.Not all the lodges take part in the program.This is worth doing some homework to find it in your area.

by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)