Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Handmade Holidays! We are happy to have you here!

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:39 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 381 Total Views

Hi My name is Carrie, I am the owner of this group.  I started handmade Holidays 4 years ago and I am very proud of everything that people have posted and shared in this group!  We have 4 years worth of GREAT handmade crafts, gifts, ideas, and inspiration.  I have been MIA for a long while, but I look forward to making this group a more active place to share all of your wonderful and heartfelt ideas.  I will be rearranging and revamping the structure of this group over the next few weeks to make thing easier to find. I will be adding a forum dedicated to my love of crafting blogs, and to the wonderment of Pinterest. I will also be digging into our vault and featuring past crafts that are great additions to everyone's holiday!!!

Thank you for sharing and crafting with me! I am looking forward to the 2011 holiday season!

xo Carrie {group owner}

by on Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
micheledo
by on Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for the invite!  I am looking forward to browsing around in the group and getting some ideas.

Bradensmommy719
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:10 PM
The group is still awesome full of wonderful gifted ladies i enjoy and looking forward to see what this new year will bring.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)