Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teacher Holiday Gifts

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 11:34 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 753 Total Views

Ladies , I need you HELP .... I'm looking for a cheap cute handmade gifts for teachers for the Holidays . gift

by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ArmyPrincess81
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 12:04 PM

Flower pens?

kdgord
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 6:56 AM
I think this year I will be crocheting some dish cloths and then buying a couple kitchen towels, a cheap coffee mug and maybe making up some instant chai or hot cocoa mix and giving that in a jar.

Join me in June 2011 Babies!

COTwinMom
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm going to get small blank canvas bags then have my 5 year olds "stamp" an apple pattern with an actual apple on them... maybe also include a small gift card to a book store.

CarrieStone
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 11:34 AM

I love this idea i wanted something they could use ..... love it !

kabrooks
by on Oct. 29, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Last year I crochet dish cloths and made them each a small jar of sugar scrubs.

blessedmom303
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 12:12 PM

I am doing a gift in a jar.  I think a soup mix to give.  maybe put it in a small basket with a couple of soup mugs from the Dollar Tree.

mybratsmom
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 9:52 AM

Posting from my phone...this is a little box I made for my kids' teachers. Inside is a hand sanitizer. It's fairly cheap to make and easy to whip out a few at a time. Please disregard the chaos in the background...I was preparing for a craft show so I had just about everything on my table. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carrie_grace
by Group Owner on Nov. 4, 2011 at 9:58 AM

we have a whole forum full of teacher gift ideas! Hope this helps :) Happy crafting!

MZ2007
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 8:16 AM

This is what I'm planning for my daughter's teacher, I thought it was cute :)

http://christmas.organizedhome.com/gifts-crafts-gift-tags/whisk-you-merry-kissmas

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)