Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyne know the recipe for choclate truffles with oreos???

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 2:36 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 240 Total Views

ve been tryin to find it and havent been able to yet my sister in law usually brings them every year but she may not this yr cuz of money situations

by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
michiganmom116
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 4:53 PM

Does this sound like it?

Directions:

1. 1
    Grind all the cookies in a food processor. Mix in the softened cream cheese. Roll out small balls of the cookie and cream cheese mixture and set in the refrigerator for a couple hours. Dip them in melted white chocolate, then chill in the frig again until chocolate is firm.
Dontchawishuknu
by on Nov. 24, 2011 at 1:33 PM
That's the one I have, too...but I use dark chocolate for dipping and white chocolate for detailing.
kandi2100
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:27 PM

ya i think thats it but she uses just chocolate thank you! reg not white i dont really like white so lol

CreativeMummy
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:35 AM

1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 pkg.  (16.6 oz.) OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 4-1/4 cups), divided
2 pkg. (8 squares each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted

make it

MIX cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs until well blended.

SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.

REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.

kraft kitchens tips

HOW TO MELT CHOCOLATE
Place unwrapped chocolate squares in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
HOW TO EASILY DIP TRUFFLES
To easily coat truffles with the melted chocolate, add truffles, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll truffles in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove truffles with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place truffles on prepared baking sheet; let stand until firm.
HOW TO STORE
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN