Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Items for sale..piog

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2007 at 5:43 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 376 Total Views
I have a couple items for sell. I have three dresses that have been worn once. They are girls size 7. I will have pictures posted on my myspace so you can come and look and them. I also have a Louis Vuitton purse that I have used and there will also be pictures posted of this as well.If you are interested please come take a look. Any and all questions are welcome. Just message me with any questions you might have.We also have a car cd player that has never been used or installed. Still in box.
Only serious inqueries may apply.Prices on everything will be given if interested.

I have not posted the pictures on cafemom but you are more than welcome to check out my myspace page and take a look. There are pictures of two of the dresses on my daughter. One she wore for her homecoming and the other to my sisters wedding were she was a brides maid and they are both in different albums. One is Chandla's Homecoming and the other is under Teri and Javan's wedding.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask me on cafemom or on myspace.

Here is my myspace url myspace.com/mccauthen

Thank you,
Cody Cauthen
by on Nov. 27, 2007 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
PersonanonGrata
by on Nov. 28, 2007 at 6:33 PM
hi- i am new :]
what is PIOG?

: :headin back to my corner making more play dough: :
mamamiaohmy
by on Nov. 28, 2007 at 9:17 PM
posted in other group(s) - I had to ask this of someone else recently too... :)

God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)