Rhinestone Iron on Transfers Can Make Your T-shirt Look Gaudier
Are you a fashion freak who always wants to be with the current fashion trends? If "yes", you can consider buying a rhinestone t-shirt. Custom rhinestone transfers provide you with the most easy and cost-effective way to add a sparkle and personalized touch to your apparel. Whether you in search of rhinestone iron on transfers for t-shirts or a clear luxurious look of your t-shirt, you should approach a company that offers these types of customized t-shirts. The sparkle of iron on the rhinestone makes the t-shirts look more charming and they attract people's attention immediately and earn their appreciation.
Hot fix rhinestones as well mylar transfer hot fix paper are used for creating rhinestone transfers. Here is how the companies selling custom rhinestone t-shirts make rhinestone iron on transfers:
· First of all, a design is drawn on the drafting paper and then the transfer film is placed on the design outline. While doing this, it is ensured that the tacky part of the film is fronting up.
· Then a rhinestone is placed on the tacky film within the sketched design. It is ensured that the flat back of the rhinestone in on the upward direction. The flat back is wrapped with an invisible film having adhesive and it is released while heat is transferred to it.
· While one rhinestone is placed at the center of the sketch, multiple rhinestones are placed on the film to create a pattern.
· The design is then cut out of the film keeping at least 3/4th inch of the film across the design. The fabric on which the rhinestones will be placed should be smoothened. After that, the rhinestone transfer is flipped in order to make the tacky side face downwards. This time the plain side of the film and the rhinestones need to be facing up.
· The iron should be set on a high cotton setting or to the specific heat setting mentioned on the rhinestone packet.
· A Teflon sheet is put on the transfer film while the iron is glided back and forth on it for a number of times.
· Finally, the corner is pulled up slightly to ensure that the rhinestones are suitable for the fabric. The final step is repeated multiple times to ensure that the rhinestones adhere to the fabric completely.
With the popularity of the internet, it is not much difficult to find out some well-known designers offering rhinestone iron on transfers for t-shirts. You can search the internet. Choose a reliable company and order the design of your choice.