Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need some help ladies

Posted by   + Show Post
ok so i just found out m having a boy and i have no idea of what to do for the baby shower so if any one can give me ideas on the : theme, decorations, games, and prizes i would really appreciate it thanks ladies.

<3Valerie
by on Jan. 9, 2008 at 11:04 AM
Replies (11-13):
mommyval08
by on Jan. 11, 2008 at 8:59 PM

Quoting MikeysMom22:

Are u hosting your own Baby Shower or are you looking for gift ideas for other people to give to you??!! Boys are a lot of fun to shop for when they are little dispite what some mothers of only girls will tell you.  We only have one child, he is a boy.  :)
Congrats on the baby that's coming when is your due date??
its for my baby shower.....and yes alot of people are saying its hard to do it for a boy and or shop for them sooooo if you have any ideas please let me know ....................my due date is may 30th 2008. thanks
holleehobbee
by on Jan. 11, 2008 at 10:32 PM
That is just crazy.  It is just as easy to do a shower for a baby boy as it is for a girl.  I have three boys! 

I am actually giving a shower for my kindergartner's teacher soon and am focusing on the class.  I have two activities planned for them.  One being that I am making "edible play doh"  and letting the kids make their own babies and then they can be judged for a prize as well as eat their play doh afterward if they wish.  The other is I have a big plastic baby bottle with the disposable nipples that you attach to formula bottles and the kids can guess how many are in there for a prize.

You can find boy toys to wrap gifts in such as dump trucks - load up with supplies and use as a centerpiece.  There are all kinds of boy things out there.  It is a shame that they don't want to even try this for you.
juliet6612
by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 4:24 PM
my cousins did a poopy diaper game for me, take different candy, melt it (on to the diaper or) put it in the numbered diaper, pass it around, they can tast the poopy stuff if brave enough.  we did how many (m&m's) are in the baby bottle.  i used a sippy cup and different candy for his 1st birthday party.  my aunt found this frame where u use a 5by7 pic,( i did the shower after he was born so everyone could see him)     and write thaught or a main questions of what was he thinking, what ur goals for him are, anything can work, leave it blandk and let people write whatever they want.    for getting  60% of my party supplies at cheap dollar stores my parties have got very great, think simple and keep it light, to much timed out games or hard games rouins the athmosphere.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN