Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentine's For Preschoolers

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2008 at 12:41 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 401 Total Views
Looking for a cute Valentine idea to do for my daughter's preschool class.  There are 12 students and 2 teachers children are 3 & 4 years old.  Thank you for any and all ideas!!!
by on Jan. 31, 2008 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Shellie1084
by on Jan. 31, 2008 at 12:47 PM
Another mom made a post somewhere about doing a card out of a picture. Take your child and pose her to look as though she is punching straight out from her body. Then unfocus the majority of the picture so the the focal point is on the fist. Print out as many as you need. Cut a tiny slit in the top and bottom of the fist and insert a lollipop. Hand out to friends. I am going to try and get the boys red shirts so that we can do this for our Sunday school. Have fun!
Shellie1084
by on Feb. 1, 2008 at 1:51 PM
Here is an example of our Valentine Cards if you aren't allowed to give candy you could put a Valentine pencil or something in the picture instead

Shellie

Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant

www.marykay.com/smyers95945

BuckeyeTinyTots
by on Feb. 1, 2008 at 5:25 PM
VERY CUTE:)
HeatherMom8
by on Feb. 1, 2008 at 5:41 PM

the hearts are pockets, a sucker sould be inserted inthrouth the top, outt he bottom.

The tags could be added to a teacher gift. I saw where they did something similar and added it to a tea bag to personalize it. Thought it was too cute.

Hope this helps
holleehobbee
by on Feb. 4, 2008 at 5:21 PM
Those are so cute!
gmcat
by on Feb. 5, 2008 at 12:57 AM

Those are terrific!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)