Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need help with baby shower ideas

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2008 at 11:34 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 294 Total Views
we are having a baby shower for my 17 year old neice  and i was wondering if any of you have any ideas for games or food  or any activities to do ?

thank you

NIKIE

group owner-MOM'S OF CHUNKY KID'S www.cafemom.com/group/chunky

group owner-THE SPICY MAMMA'S ROOM  http://www.cafemom.com/group/spicymom

group owner-MOM'S WITH A WILD SIDE  www.cafemom.com/group/wildside

group owner-WILD AND SPICY EROTIC STORIES  www.cafemom.com/group/erotic

by on Mar. 17, 2008 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
soxjulie
by on Mar. 17, 2008 at 11:37 AM
Check out my Journal  "Long Distance Baby Shower".  MY DS & I are giving our SIL a Baby Shower next month.  I have made a lot of "games" on the computer.  All ready to print out.......If you want specific ideas, message me. 
nikieis
by on Mar. 17, 2008 at 11:38 AM
thank you i will go check it out now.
Quoting soxjulie:

Check out my Journal  "Long Distance Baby Shower".  MY DS & I are giving our SIL a Baby Shower next month.  I have made a lot of "games" on the computer.  All ready to print out.......If you want specific ideas, message me. 

NIKIE

group owner-MOM'S OF CHUNKY KID'S www.cafemom.com/group/chunky

group owner-THE SPICY MAMMA'S ROOM  http://www.cafemom.com/group/spicymom

group owner-MOM'S WITH A WILD SIDE  www.cafemom.com/group/wildside

group owner-WILD AND SPICY EROTIC STORIES  www.cafemom.com/group/erotic

GardenLovingMom
by on Mar. 20, 2008 at 9:51 PM
OMG i know TONS of games here are my favorites

1. guess the baby food
- buy 1 jar each of several baby food- (especially similar looking ones like; peas & green beans, bananas & pears, squash & carrots, etc) use a permanent marker to number the lids 1,2,3 etc. then write your ANSWER sheet.
1. carrots
2. peas
3. bananas    etc.
then remove the labels from all the jars.
At the shower you pass out paper and pens and then pass the jars around. and have everyone guess the contents of the jars. the most right wins the game! OR you can let people smell and or taste with or without blindfold. we never do it that way, but some do.

2. how big is her belly
- bring a skein of yarn to the party. BEFORE the guests arrive have the pregnant one loop one legnth around her belly then cut it. When play the game, pass the yarn and scissors around and have each guest cut a legnth of yarn to represent how big around her belly is. The one that is the closest wins!

3. price is right
- buy a bunch of various baby items (diapers, teething ring, nipple, washclothes, etc) and then play the Price is Right!

4. Body parts 3x
-again hand out paper and pen and have everyone write down as many body parts as they can in 3 minutes that have 3 letters.
ANSWERS: arm, lid, leg, rib, hip, gum, jaw, lip, toe, eye, ear
the most right wins!

5. baby "bottoms up"
- buy a handful of SMALL baby dolls at a craft store. Take a plastic cup and have each guest put the babies in teh cup and shake it and dump the babies out on the table (Yatzee style) count how many baby butts are pointed up. the most "bottoms up" wins!

6. pin the pins on the baby
-on a large flat wall (or door) hang a large picture of a baby wearing a diaper (can be hand drawn) and then have pins with pictures of diaper pins on them. each guest gets blindfolded and spun around and gets to pin the baby's diaper. the closest wins! (it's like pin the tail on the donkey)

and there are TONS more! try a search engine; like Google.com and type in baby shower games and see what you come up with

Good luck! i hope everyone has a blast!!!

GardenLovingMom
aka Serianna

Free IconsFree Icons

Free Icons

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN