Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boutique Bow Diaper Cake!

Posted by on May. 30, 2008 at 1:39 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 483 Total Views

I just finished this one for my SIL.  It's so darn cute I don't want to give it away!  LOL  It has 50 baby bows attached to it!

by on May. 30, 2008 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
partygaltoys4u
by on May. 30, 2008 at 8:00 AM
That is So Cute!!  I think you did a great job and it is different from the traditional looking ones...
RBalderrama
by on May. 30, 2008 at 10:04 AM
Very cute...I wish I was creative enough to do stuff like this.  I can copy but not really do original...GREAT JOB!

QBLMOM
by on May. 30, 2008 at 11:35 AM
Thanks ladies!  I used way more diapers than usuall, I think I used about 150 or so to create 4 layers.  The bows are what took forever!  I never spend 10 hours on a cake, but this one is extra special!
TiffanyR3
by on May. 30, 2008 at 3:51 PM
That is the prettiest one I have ever seen. I really like this idea and wish I knew about this when me and my friends were having babies.
sunnshinne
by on May. 31, 2008 at 2:35 PM
OMGOODNESS!  How cute, would you mind telling me where you found the pattern???

Jennifer

Ribbonlady
by on May. 31, 2008 at 9:32 PM
Wow, you are ONE talented gal!! I love the whole thing, but I really like the curly ribbons on top.  That special, extra touch.  Wish I had a SIL like you!

Debbie, the ribbon lady at http://www.reasonableribbon.com

mamak425
by on May. 31, 2008 at 9:54 PM
So cute !!!! Makes me wish I were pregnant!!!!
Mamak425
QBLMOM
by on Jun. 1, 2008 at 3:22 AM
Thank you so much for all the sweet comments ladies! I didn't have a pattern for the cake, I just imagined it in my head, and I'm glad it turned out as cute as I had planned.

The curly ribbon on top is a korker headband.

The shower was today, and it was an absolute hit!  If I ever have a girl, I think I'm going to make one for myself! HAHAHA
PrincipessaLily
by on Jun. 3, 2008 at 9:17 AM
This is SO Cute. I just found out a friend is going to be having a baby and I'm planning on making one of there for her shower. I hope mine turns out a pretty as this. We don't know if it's a boy or girl yet, but I can't wait!

You're cake is BEAUTIFUL!!

Mahealani Jones
daiseysmom
by on Jun. 3, 2008 at 12:17 PM
That is the cutest diaper cake I've ever seen!!!
britbrit.gif picture by 2SWEETPEAZ
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)