Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know.....

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2008 at 8:31 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 499 Total Views
...how to make a dvd with pictures and a song? I don't know what it's called, but that's what I want to do for my husband for father's day. Even if it's something that he can just have on the computer, I don't necessarily need it on a dvd. Can anyone help? THanks!!!
by on Jun. 10, 2008 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
michiganmom116
by on Jun. 10, 2008 at 8:35 AM
There are several programs out there, the first one that comes to mind is PowerPoint, that will do this.  Then, you just save the file to a CD.  He can play it on his computer.
mybabytristan
by on Jun. 11, 2008 at 12:14 PM
windows media program will also do this. Ive done it for weddings and special occassions

MyHotComments.comMyHotComments.com

come join me at Toledo Christians
Learn how to Pinch Pennies here

JOIN Toledo Active Moms here!!!!   http://www.cafemom.com/group/43368/

NovaChk
by on Jun. 12, 2008 at 1:40 PM
I think you can order these from some of the online photo places. I had one made one year for my son's 10th b-day, but I can't remember where I got it (I think it was Photoworks?) I haven't used them in years though (because I got bad customer service once, and I like Shutterfly much better), but I don't know if Shutterfly makes these, but you could check it out: www.shutterfly.com

You could also try Snapfish. I think it's a great idea!
kalynsmom823
by on Jun. 12, 2008 at 2:10 PM
Thanks girls! I found a site online and did it, I LOVE it, it was really cute! It took me 4 hours nonstop to make, but it was sooo worth it!!! Thanks for all your tips!
NovaChk
by on Jun. 12, 2008 at 8:09 PM

Quoting kalynsmom823:

Thanks girls! I found a site online and did it, I LOVE it, it was really cute! It took me 4 hours nonstop to make, but it was sooo worth it!!! Thanks for all your tips!
What's the site you used? thanks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)