Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

American Flag hand magnet and other fun crafts for 4th of July

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2008 at 4:31 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 1139 Total Views
You trace your child's hand on red construction paper. Cut the hand print out and color it blue in the top corner then glue jewel stars. Color white stripes and glue red glitter stripes. My kids made them and it was fun.

Windsocks:
You take a toilet paper roll, paper towel roll, or cup and glue blue construction paper around it. Then take foam stars and stick them around it. Then you take red and white ribbon and glue it to the end. Cut a tiny hole at the top and tie a blue string around the top to hang it.
In the picture below Breonna to the right has a toilet paper roll, Kay in the middle has a foam cup, and Kevin to the left has a paper towel roll.

Hand puppets: Take a white paper bag the small ones and use jewels, foam for the hat ,and either white or colored cotton balls for the beard and use the glue on eyes and make a mouth.
by on Jul. 2, 2008 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mom2many57
by on Jul. 3, 2008 at 1:37 PM
Wow....your pics take me back to when my children were young.  I have 2 daughers and 1 son, they are 29,25, and 22 years old now!!  We used to do crafts for every special day!!!  Your's are GREAT!!  Thanks for sharing!
  • Victoria
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)