Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wedding invitation paper

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2008 at 11:56 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 519 Total Views
We have a friend with beautiful handwriting, who will be writing up our invites, but I"m looking for a place to get the stationary...
Does anyone have a place where they get their scrap-booking or other pretty paper?
I'm hoping for a fall theme, the wedding is the day after Thanksgiving!
Thanks!

by on Jul. 14, 2008 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lanceandhailey
by on Jul. 14, 2008 at 12:01 PM
Any Office supply stores like Office Depot, Office Max etc. OR WalMart, Wedding stores, Hobby Lobby. Lots of places carry it!

ThaMCE
by on Jul. 14, 2008 at 12:04 PM
A local craft store has just about everything. I went to Michael's and bought a lot...Lucky for you, that stuff's on sale this week!!! Target has it too now (on sale this week)...Staples has invitation paper as well. The scrapbooking bug has caught on majorly now, so you should have no problem finding it! Good luck.

Michaella...#1 Mom of 8 YO Maija and 9 MO Jasmine, loving fiance to my best friend Joe

boyzx4
by on Jul. 14, 2008 at 12:04 PM
My favorite is Michaels but, you can google any craft stores in your area even try Hallmarks or card stores. We got married a little over a week ago and are planning a reception and I got my paper for my invitations at Michaels. Target has a pretty good selection too, but depends on the store. Good luck and congratulations!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)