Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need ideas- Mommy's Lil' Punkin Baby Shower

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2008 at 10:30 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 1074 Total Views

Having a baby shower for my friend and thought it would be cute to have a Mommy's Lil' Punkin Baby Shower. I have quite a few ideas already, but would love to see some of yours. Thanks!

Colors will be Orange, Brown and Blue, Pink, or Yellow depending on if we know the gender in time.

by on Aug. 20, 2008 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TAG_ur_it
by on Aug. 20, 2008 at 10:37 AM

how about those foam floral balls wrapped in orange felt and topped w/ felt leaves and stem.........

ooo right now alot of places have autumn decor out.  i saw some ceramic pumkins  (w/ lids)at walmart night before last.  mabe get a couple of cheap ones and put a baby doll in side and have a game of finding the baby in the pumpkin patch. lol. idk. i'm not good at this. 

ampinquoch
by on Aug. 20, 2008 at 4:22 PM

I LOVE the finding baby in the punkin patch idea thank you so much!!!

Farfromlifeless
by on Aug. 10, 2009 at 5:13 PM

oh this makes my brain swarm with ideas....LOVE the baby in a pumpkin patch idea...super cute...you could even use small pumpkins (hollowed out) as dip holders...or even carve a medium sized pumpkin and have it say its a boy or something creative like this !! You can even serve...pumpkin pie...make a pumpkin butter to serve on crackers...have a pumpkin spice punch....this is a way cute idea....i could think of things all day....love it!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)