Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

(2008) handmade halloween costume ideas... share yours here!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm sure everyone in the group is full of great ideas for handmade halloween costumes!  I'd really like you all to share any ideas, tutorials, links, photos of handmade halloween costumes you've made or have seen.  I look forward to all of your ideas!!!!

happy halloween and happy crafting!

by on Sep. 14, 2008 at 10:50 AM
Replies (71-75):
momtoall5
by on Oct. 29, 2008 at 9:43 AM

You all are amazing!!!  I have enjoyed looking at this post so much!

This is from last year... They where bacon and eggs...

lannie1221
by on Oct. 29, 2008 at 12:15 PM

I made my son's costume this year, he is going to be Davey Crokett

artC1s
by on Oct. 29, 2008 at 12:47 PM

I like those ideas, not sure where to get a wooden bucket though.

Quoting My3JAGs:

I just used PVC pipe for a cane and it was great! I sanded it a little before spray painting it and NOBODY noticed at all!

What about a wooden water bucket?

Quoting artC1s:

This is my little shepherd girl costume for my dd last year, easiest thing ever to make. It is so warm and comfortable she wants to use it again, and I plan on making a staff or shepherds crook. Any ideas?

viento
by on Nov. 1, 2008 at 7:47 PM

Here is my Pebbles and Bam Bam, they had so much fun and it cost me four dollars total (the bag of bones, the black tulle).  The fabric came from a grown up jump suit and the ribbon, tights and shoes belong to the children already. 

amytoo
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:25 PM

I have a 17 y.o. daughter plans all year for Halloween. Over the 4-5 years we have done the movie floor, cookies and milk, statue of liberty, bug catcher,dorthy  and Toto( daughter the dog and dog the Dorthy). Amy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)