Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need custome idea for halloween for adult

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2008 at 7:42 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 575 Total Views

ladies i need your help, i need a cheap and fast adult halloween custome for a female and two teenage boys, my cousin is having a custome party and money wise im not able to go out and buy anything does anyone have any idea?

by on Oct. 26, 2008 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SanDiegoMaxMom
by on Oct. 26, 2008 at 9:26 PM

Sports themed costumes are easy and you probably have the stuff lying around:

• Baseball Player
  • Football Player
  • soccer star
  • Tennis Pro
  • Golfer
  • Lifeguard
  • Dancer
  • coach-you can have a lot of fun with this one...
  • referee (blind one is really funny!  Just add sunglasses and a white cane)

Have fun at the party!!!!!

wannabeme6
by on Oct. 26, 2008 at 9:55 PM

adult--bag of jelly beans----At the dollar store buy an over sized gift bag(like bicycle sized) sorta transparent if you can, bag of balloons multi color, do not blow them up very big!, get some pretty curling ribbons and tie around your neck so the balloons don't fall out, cut openings for your legs or cut the bottom open and put ribbons around your waist and your neck to keep the loons in.

teen boy----grandpa---need a robe and slippers, folded newspaper or magazine, toilet paper stuck to bottom of shoe or hanging out of pants and maybe some powder or spray on hair color

teen boy----- t-shirt any color, small box of cereal glued to the shirt with a knife handle sticking out (serial killer)

conwoo
by on Oct. 27, 2008 at 9:29 AM

one year i took a over sized white t-shirt and drew a big circle on it and colored it yellow and used red ink dots all over and went to the dollar store and got some devil horns and came as a deviled egg...was fun.....cost me about 6 bucks

connie woodsplant a tree

auntietotty
by on Oct. 27, 2008 at 9:36 AM

I did something one year that didnt cost me a penny!

I went as "Static Cling". I wore a sweatsuit and sewed or pinned different clothing articles all over myself. Socks, underwear, a few fabric softener sheets....then I frizzed my hair all out so I looked like I had static. It was a hoot!

My3JAGs
by on Oct. 27, 2008 at 6:11 PM

Police officer and teens be the jailbirds!

Anesita
by on Oct. 27, 2008 at 10:21 PM

Wow you ladies are wonderful with such great idea, thank you all so much.

Shesmyangel07
by on Oct. 27, 2008 at 11:15 PM

Well here is an idea if you have a fancy dress lying around you can go as Miss American or Miss (whatever state you live in) you will just have to make a sash and put Miss America ect on it!!

SanDiegoMaxMom
by on Oct. 27, 2008 at 11:38 PM

Quoting Shesmyangel07:

Well here is an idea if you have a fancy dress lying around you can go as Miss American or Miss (whatever state you live in) you will just have to make a sash and put Miss America ect on it!!

...or a trophy wife...cute dress, sash, tiara.

lydiaharper
by on Sep. 6, 2009 at 11:58 PM

I found an awesome tute on Threadbanger for a mummy!  My son is using this costume.  I had some muslin from my fabric stash to use instead of sheets.  I found a white turtle neck at the thrift store for $.50!  Just need to get him some white pants and he's good! 

Lydia

SAHM to 3 kids, DS1(Jayson), DS2(Jaymie), and DD(Jayden), wife to Sheriff's Deputy David since 2002.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)