Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lets help eachother out

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2008 at 3:24 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 1035 Total Views

I want to make a list in all of my groups of mama's(or dada's) who make and/or sell things(the small business or no business owners).  I would like to keep this list going and let people know who is out there.  I really am trying to help out the "little people" in this corporate nation we live in.  So please add you name/ business, and what you make/sell, and how to get a hole of youand I will try to keep this cirucluating.  Thanks

Carrie Norder

robo14@centurytel.net

workathomeunited.com/whynottry

I am a Republican, Pro-Breastfeeding, Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Spoiling,  semi granola stay at home, cops wife, PRO-LIFE, Christian, God loveing MAMA!!!

by on Dec. 8, 2008 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
workinfromhome8
by on Dec. 8, 2008 at 3:32 PM

I make candles in mason jars basically any scent you want.

i also sell melaleuca cleanning products.

I am a Republican, Pro-Breastfeeding, Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Spoiling,  semi granola stay at home, cops wife, PRO-LIFE, Christian, God loveing MAMA!!!

mommabeaver25
by on Dec. 8, 2008 at 3:32 PM

My name is Nakisha and My business is Bundle Me Boutique . I make items for babies, toddlers, and nursing mommies. Such as barrettes, dresses, tutus, bundle me baby wraps, nursing gear and more.

www.bundlemeboutique.etsy.com

Junction216
by on Dec. 8, 2008 at 3:39 PM

My name is Janet Tilley and I sell handstamped items, handpainted items, and hand embroidered items.  You can find me at

www.ladybugzboutique.weebly.com

http://jtilley.stampinup.net

http://junction216.mysite.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1066742723&ref=profile

workinfromhome8
by on Dec. 8, 2008 at 3:42 PM

Cozy Cabin Creations

I make and sell aprons (mommy and me, boys and girls), Christmas Stockings, Pillowcase Dresses, hats, mitties, booties and scarves.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm the Mineral Cosmetics Lady... we do foundation, eye shadow, eyeliner, blushes, veils, etc....

www.mineralfacefx.com

Bella0614
by on Dec. 8, 2008 at 3:44 PM

My name is Mychelle.  I make hairbows, pillowcase dresses, tutus, baby slings, heat/cold packs, dvd scrapbooks, hairbow holders, paci clips. 

You can reach me at mychellesloan@yahoo.com

"You're gonna miss this, you're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times, so take a good look around
You may not know it know, but you're gonna miss this."
- Trace Atkins
Manda5463
by on Dec. 8, 2008 at 3:49 PM

My name is Amanda and I make all sorts of things for babies, toddlers and children!

You can PM me on here or visit my store at www.manda5463.etsy.com

workinfromhome8
by on Dec. 8, 2008 at 4:10 PM

by vrh3 on Dec. 8, 2008 at 2:53 PM

I'm not good enough at sewing to make it a buiness, but I do have a crochet business. You can see my online store by clicking on my siggy.

by jlizgar on Dec. 8, 2008 at 3:06 PM

Im Liz and I currently make sugar and salt scrubs but will soon be also branching out to lotions, bath bombs and fizzies too!

You can always PM me here at cafemom or diaperswappers.com where I have the same screen name or my email which is jlizgar at msn dot com

Liz :)

http://www.1887brand.com/index.htm

anything bee and honey related!

workinfromhome8
by on Dec. 8, 2008 at 4:13 PM

make all kinds of things.  Most of which can be seen on my site.  I have a couple of quilts and blankets to put up, too.  I haven't gotten my etsy site going, yet, but I'm planning on it.

Here's is a quick list:
Coffee Cozies
Lil' Leggies
Crayon rolls
Cupcake pincushins
Diaper bags (can be used as any kind of bag)
Quilts and blankets

And I do custom orders, too, if you don't see a color or team that you like.

http://purchasepiecesofme.blogspot.com/

MNMom247365
by on Dec. 8, 2008 at 4:28 PM

I make and sell Sunggle Rugs (Taggies) in green and yellow for gender nuertral colors, pink and purple for girls and blue and cream for boys....  They are made with ultra soft cotton on one side and sateen on the other with various ribbons (my choice by what is available) $10

PM me if you would like one or contact me at acd7135@msn.com

I also sell Passion Party Products... www.alynnyourpassionconsultant.com to view a catalog :)

workinfromhome8
by on Dec. 8, 2008 at 4:39 PM

by hookyarninker on Dec. 8, 2008 at 3:23 PM

I crochet women's fashion hats, slippers and other accessories.  please see the siggy below to contact me.

www.sonnetandprose.etsy.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN