Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you looka nd tell me what you think

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:12 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 518 Total Views

My Store

Please give me feedback....

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sewmama1990
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:14 PM

The lettering is too small for the list of stuff that goes in the baskets (in the red rectangle)!! If they can't read it, they might pass on it!!

NorahSethsMommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:18 PM

It looks great but I agree on the writing. It is too small and too close together. I couldnt even click on the right thing first try because my arrow covered two lines. Other than that, very nice though.

Owner- Potter's House School Group http://www.cafemom.com/group/73112

Admin- Deals & Steals http://www.cafemom.com/group/2730

Admin- Soul Journey http://www.cafemom.com/group/11125

dannymomma
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:53 PM

each  basket has its own page on the store page...the list is there that is just an ad and a clicky.....

Quoting sewmama1990:

The lettering is too small for the list of stuff that goes in the baskets (in the red rectangle)!! If they can't read it, they might pass on it!!

indybrown
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 7:35 AM

I think you're off to a great start!  What a great idea!  Here are my thoughts and I took a pretty good look through the different tabs...

I checked out the "Valentine's Day Special" and the teal lettering at the top ("One customized item always included. Choose from: Bath poof...") is really hard to read on the teal colored background.  Actually, same thing on some of the other pages...the colors of the fonts are hard to read.

Also, do you have any pictures that you can upload of a "finished" basket and what it might look like so the person gets a completed visual?

And, not sure if you realize this or not but one of the "ads" that was rotating at the top of your page actually was advertising for "bath balls" and so I was thinking this was for your store and it actually took me to another store.  Don't know if you can do anything about that or not.

Goodluck to you!  Keep at it!

dannymomma
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:35 AM

thank you for the feedback...I am having font issues lol...Yeah that ad is there and I can do nothing about it yet. When I have a finished basket I will have pics of one...lol no orders yet

Quoting indybrown:

I think you're off to a great start!  What a great idea!  Here are my thoughts and I took a pretty good look through the different tabs...

I checked out the "Valentine's Day Special" and the teal lettering at the top ("One customized item always included. Choose from: Bath poof...") is really hard to read on the teal colored background.  Actually, same thing on some of the other pages...the colors of the fonts are hard to read.

Also, do you have any pictures that you can upload of a "finished" basket and what it might look like so the person gets a completed visual?

And, not sure if you realize this or not but one of the "ads" that was rotating at the top of your page actually was advertising for "bath balls" and so I was thinking this was for your store and it actually took me to another store.  Don't know if you can do anything about that or not.

Goodluck to you!  Keep at it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)