Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easy, Low-Cost Valentine's Craft

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 1:21 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 1142 Total Views

Paper crafter and blogger Elise Blaha provides us a little tutorial for a fun Valentine's craft in CafeMom's Home & Garden Buzz today. Great for Valentine cards, invitations, crafts, or, as she uses them, artwork.

Check it out: DIY Valentine's Day Craft Tutorial with Elise Blaha

~ Cafe Sheri ~

by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Lovinmybabas
by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 1:22 PM

bump

holleehobbee
by on Feb. 4, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Quoting Lovinmybabas:

bump

I need to ask a dumb question....  What does it mean to "bump"?

NorahSethsMommy
by on Feb. 4, 2009 at 9:44 PM

OMG...this is adorable and a great way to recycle items like paper grocery bags. I think I will try a version of this to make valentines for my dd's class. Thanks!

BTW...to the mom who asked about BUMP; when anyone comments on a post it gets "bumped" back up to the top of the list in the group posts. If the OP (original poster) or anyone, wants to push it back up in the posts so more people see it, they just type the word BUMP in the comments. 

Owner- Potter's House School Group http://www.cafemom.com/group/73112

Admin- Deals & Steals http://www.cafemom.com/group/2730

Admin- Soul Journey http://www.cafemom.com/group/11125

Bizmom
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 4:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Here's a cute one to make.

brown bag stuffed heart.

very easy and fast to do. and it's recycled craft as well.made from a brown goodie grab bag,popsicle stick(stem) and fun foam or use green construction paper for the leaves.

Bizmom

wave

Holly-Noel-CM
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 10:22 PM

How do you use the brown bag in this cute project? What I mean is can you help me understand how to cut the brown bag to place stuffing inside it? Do you glue the sides together? I like this craft idea!

Quoting Bizmom:

Here's a cute one to make.

brown bag stuffed heart.

very easy and fast to do. and it's recycled craft as well.made from a brown goodie grab bag,popsicle stick(stem) and fun foam or use green construction paper for the leaves.

Bizmom

Bryan(19) leaves for AF Basic Training in San Antonio, TX. on Feb. 14th, 2012!  Bryan will be 20 on March 16, 2012! Bryan will graduate from Basic Training on Friday, April 13, 2012.

Seth (17) took his "United States Armed Forces Oath of Enlistment" for the AF on Thursday, Jan. 19, 2012.  Seth Graduates HS in May 2012! Seth will be 18 on July 6, 2012!

Jaret turned 16 on January 5, 2012! Jaret is currently a Sophomore in HS!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)