Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spiderman birthday party ideas!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 10:53 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 1753 Total Views

My soon to be 5 year old wants to have a spiderman party! I need some craft , favor and game ideas! Can anyone give me some advice? Thanks!

by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SgtWife0502
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 12:05 PM

My son had a few spiderman parties , he loved him !

One year we rented a spidey bounce house and didn't have to play games because thats all they wanted to do was bounce. Decorations , I went to a party store and got all the plates and decorations. For favors , just got the goodies bags put stickers in them , candy & spidey pencils.

Senae
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 12:30 PM

Cake ideas: http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/pictures-of-a-spiderman-cake.html

Go here to read what this woman did for her son's birthday party. She had a few good ideas. http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/html/spiderman_parties_2.html

EclecticGypsy
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 1:41 PM

How about a can of "silly string" for each child as a party favor.  Imaginary spiderman webbing.  And if you do not want to deal with the mess, you can send the cans home with the kids.  You could put paper of the cans with new lable that says "spidey webbing."

You can find "silly string" at dollar stores.

momofthreejs
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 2:03 PM

You can look on orientaltrading.com for spidey stuff. I was thinking the silly string thing but didn't think of a new label-good idea!  A game I used to do with the kids was so easy and stupid but they loved it.  Draw (with chalk) 6 good sized squares and number them one to six.  Have the kids stand on any one of the squares that they want.  Roll a dice and whatever that number is, the kids standing on that square are eliminated.  Keep going until there is only one kid left.  They can change squares after each roll.  You can also do it with colored construction paper. 

hyde57
by on Feb. 21, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Cool ideas! Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)