Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

St. Patrick's Day Crafts

Posted by   + Show Post

Top O' The Mornin' To Ya!

Just thought I'd get a jump on here to get everyone started with sharing St. Patrick's Day crafts & ideas. The photo's below are ideas I've found online - personally, I'm still working on getting all my valentine stuff down & pulling out the St. Patrick's stash and working on new crafts as I go, so I may have more to add later. Enjoy!!!

happy st. patricks day

by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 11:32 AM
Replies (21-25):
bjarrett
by on Mar. 14, 2009 at 1:51 PM

We are going to color epsom salt green with food coloring and pass it out.  

Brandi in Missouri

MLM247
by on Jan. 31, 2010 at 9:07 PM

My husband comes from an Irish heritage. One great idea is a nightshirt that says (in green of course), "Kiss me, I'm Irish". You could make it yourself of decorate a humungous Tshirt with fabric paint. I would never give anyone food coloured with green food colouring, so how about an Irish stew made with guiness or stout and some Irish soda bread. Irish pubs usually make something along these lines and it is really easy. The alcohol evaporates as it cooks so it is suitable for children. This would make a fine picnic at sunset. Green picnic cloth and so forth. Then you could have some other birthday cake at home afterwards or little cupcakes with candles. Take lots of photos and straight away email his parents or post the photos on facebook. Abracadabra, you're a hero.

combster
by on Mar. 11, 2010 at 4:22 PM

Love the rainbow with tissue paper super cute

candylover5
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for sharing. I love to decorate for St Patrick's Day although I am not Irish:)

I would like to share my kids craft project for Saint Patrick's Day - Money Tree with chocolate coins. Full tutorial here.

SophRichRel
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Love your stuff as always!

Quoting candylover5:

Thank you for sharing. I love to decorate for St Patrick's Day although I am not Irish:)

I would like to share my kids craft project for Saint Patrick's Day - Money Tree with chocolate coins. Full tutorial here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)