Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

twin girls

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2009 at 4:50 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 610 Total Views

my daughter-inlaw is having twin girls i need ideas

by on Feb. 25, 2009 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
urbpro
by on Feb. 25, 2009 at 9:48 PM

Congratulations! I also have twin girls and it's a blast. Are you looking for gift ideas or shower ideas?

brebear
by on Feb. 25, 2009 at 10:51 PM

Congrats!! I have twin girls, and they are so much fun.

If looking for gift ideas, I got to diaper cakes everything was identical except one was done pink and the other purple.

Jessica, Dan, Janika(13), Breiana(4), Jolene and Natalie (1)

Mrsblitz
by on Feb. 26, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Congrat. I always thought that twins were great. There is a lady whose daughter is in my daughters dance class that has twins. She dress's them in identical outfits just different colors. Usually pink and purple. They always look so cute.

Linkat2000
by on Feb. 26, 2009 at 9:50 AM

I got two diaper cakes too.  I loved them - almost hated to take them apart...but when you need diapers, you use what you have.  Something else that we got that you could probably do on your own somewhere is make piggy banks.  My financial advisor's office gave us personalized piggy banks for my boys but I know you can go to paint your own pottery places and paint one too.  I think that would be a cute idea - make it a college fund bank or something. 

For my shower, my sister in law cut up fruit and used a watermelon.  She cut the watermelon into the shape of a baby carriage type thing.  It was tooo cute!  She found the idea online somewhere. 

something else that would be cute is to get 2 rubbermaid storage boxes and decorate them for each twin.  Use paint pens or paint or something and spray over it with clear so it stays.  They can use it to put the kids' special stuff to keep in.  I would have loved something like that.  We just have boxes labelled with the boys' names on them. 

Hope this helps and enjoy your 2 blessings! 

Lindsay Wilson

LolosGarden
by on Feb. 26, 2009 at 5:33 PM

I make twin handprint necklaces.

alt

HEY!-

Befriend me on myspace! www.myspace.com/lolosgarden

Dee1959
by on Feb. 26, 2009 at 5:37 PM

Congratulations !!!!!

I have twin grandsons and I am a twin. There is also another set of twins ( brothers) in my family. There is no way to describe how you feel about your twin, it is just such a special bond. 

I am trying to remember how we did my daughter's baby shower, it was over 6 years ago and my memory is terrible. The only thing I can remember right now is, we did everything in twos. ( LOL )

I will talk to Her and try to get back to you with some ideas,

Dee

twin girls                  congratulations

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)