Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Foam Ladybugs I Made

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 2:17 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 1690 Total Views

Check out this great project my best friend and I did for my daughter's upcoming birthday with a ladybug theme!

They were really easy, and affordable too.  I just took styrofoam shaped like eggs, cut them in half and then used black and red craft paint, black pipe cleaners, and google eyes attached with tacky glue!  I am thrilled with the results!!

Amber!  A very artsy-craftsy kinda stay at home mommy!  Latch hook, hand embroidery, cross-stitch, paper crafting, and more.

by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
snwhite25
by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 2:26 PM

very cute! good job!

lanceandhailey
by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Those are soo CUTE!!

LiveLaughLov101
by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Those are adorable.. and so spring is here!

gamomof3kids
by on Mar. 7, 2009 at 8:07 AM

I love these!! Might have to 'lift' your idea.  My little girl's birthday is in june and she wants a ladybug theme party.

farrah
by on Mar. 7, 2009 at 8:44 AM

really cute I too may be robbing this idea from you we are doing a bug theme in May for my sons bday and he would love ladybugs added to some of the "spookier" (his words) bugs.

Sherilo
by on Mar. 7, 2009 at 10:51 AM

What an adorable little bug the ladybug is!  She has always been one of my very favorite bugs.  I think it's safe to say that there will be many of these little styrofoam beetles around in the spring and summer.  

ladybug

Momontherun2
by on Mar. 7, 2009 at 10:52 AM

love it!!! 

Owner of: PTA/PTOMOM : www.cafemom.com/group/PTAMOMS

Owner of : Moms Club(national org.for sahm )http://www.cafemom.com/group/themomsclubm.com/group/themomsclub

addymom08
by on Mar. 7, 2009 at 11:42 AM

that is so cute. i love ladybugs. im doing my baby's first birthday party in june in ladybugs. would u be wanting to sell some? lol

LINDSAY S
crazyfun4
by on Mar. 7, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Great job!!  Those look so cute!!

eightofus1998
by on Mar. 7, 2009 at 2:50 PM

These are adorable...I love anything ladybug.  We call our daughter Lainie....Lainie Bug. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)