Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sock Bunnies

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 7:51 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 6508 Total Views

Does anyone have a pattern for sock bunnies that they would be willing to share.  I have 4 grandchildren and would like to make one for each child.  My grandma made sock monkeys when I was young, but I have only  recently heard about the bunnies.  I'm sure other mommies and grandmommies would be interested in this idea.

Thanks for any help,   peg

peace from hippy peg

by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DaniCalx2
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 8:02 PM

That sock bunny is soo cute! 

hippypeg
by on Mar. 10, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Thank you for the sock bunny pattern, its cute.  And since I am making 4 of different colors, I can mix and match sweaters for them.  I can't wait to go buy socks now.  thanks again.

st. patricks day  happy st. patricks day

peace from hippy peg

joyfulmom30
by on Mar. 18, 2009 at 4:34 PM

I saw some instructions in Good Housekeeping April 2009 magazine, but these instructions are so much simpler to follow. Thanks for sharing.

crazycorkymom
by on Feb. 15, 2010 at 11:08 PM

That is sooo cute!!!

jcsafc51
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 1:13 AM

typed in 'sock bunny' and hit search; there are several kinds of bunnies from cute and little and big made from knee-high tube socks.  E Patterns available too. What do you have in mind?

soccerjunki
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 11:42 AM

Thanks!! I am going to make 2 of these for my girls Easter baskets..LOL..   SHOULD only take one pair of fuzzy pink socks..but if they are just alike..how would they ever know who's was who's?? and then they would argue over them..LOL.. besides..I have a new baby niece coming in April and a 2 yo nephew that I can make on for..and delightful little girl at church ( a friends 2 yo dd ) that I can use the "odd unused pick socks for" ) ..

Thanks for such a cute idea..and cutting down on the stuffed animal factor here..my girls are kinda picky about their "love animals" LOL..

delish26
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Hi!

If you go to CLUBHOUSEB.com and type in Sock Bunny Instructions, you can print out the intructions for FREE. They look really cute and pretty simple! 

mrsashleys
by on Mar. 11, 2010 at 2:49 AM

i decided to do a search, and found this, it is child friendly....for an older child.

http://www.parents.com/holiday/easter/crafts/easter-crafts-sock-bunnies/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN