Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Ami Bunnies

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2009 at 10:12 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 745 Total Views

Here are the first Ami's I have ever tried.  I like the pattern - I don't like the eyes.  I will do them differently next time.  But not bad for a first try.  The eggs are super easy especially with a varigated yarn that makes them look striped!

by on Mar. 27, 2009 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shortcake1978
by on Mar. 28, 2009 at 6:06 AM

Good job! They are super cute!

kimashelly
by on Mar. 28, 2009 at 8:06 AM

Those are so cute! I have printed the pattern out for them and hope to get started on them this upcoming week.  I also want to try the "chocolate bunny". I ran out and got some "chocolate" yarn so I can.....Will post pics if I get them done.

Kimashelly1.png Kimashelly picture by TGSPOFFERS

hms1223
by on Mar. 28, 2009 at 8:51 AM

They work up really quick!  I think if I actually focused on them I could have done 1 in about an hour or less.

mimicheryl
by on Mar. 28, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Beautiful.  I would love to make two of these for my grandchildren, where did you get the pattern? If you don't mind sharing. I think they would look just fantastic in the middle of their easter basket.

holding easter egg

hms1223
by on Mar. 28, 2009 at 10:40 AM

The pattern is from Lion Brand.com.  If you aren't a member then definately join!  It's worth it!!

Here is the link:  http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/60480A.html?noImages

The eggs are just super easy.  I can try to write down how I made them and then type it up if you want but it is just doing rounds increasing for a while and then decreasing to get the top.  Stuffing 3/4 of the way done.  I used a varigated yarn which striped them nicely!

mimicheryl
by on Mar. 29, 2009 at 6:43 AM

Thank you so much, I have a lot of fun fur yarn and was thinking of trying to make them out of that. Hopefully it will work, if not I will use regular yarn. Thank you again.

Loveleelambs
by on Mar. 30, 2009 at 8:57 PM

I love them they are so cute... would you post the website for the egg pattern. I want to make easter rattels for my neices and nephews!

Thanks Lee Anna

Mrs.Bolin
by on Mar. 30, 2009 at 11:09 PM

I lovem

okiemama
by on Mar. 31, 2009 at 2:56 PM

cute!!!!!

hms1223
by on Apr. 1, 2009 at 8:30 AM

Quoting Loveleelambs:

I love them they are so cute... would you post the website for the egg pattern. I want to make easter rattels for my neices and nephews!

Thanks Lee Anna

I didn't have a pattern.  I just did them!  I could figure it out I'm sure if I sat down and wrote down what I was doing as I made one.  There are lots of patterns out there though if you google amigurmi crochet easter eggs.

If you can't find anything let me know and I will write it out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)