Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1st Birthday Party for Twin Girls

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 7:03 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 1755 Total Views

I am in serious need of help here ladies! My indentical twin daughters are turning one in May and I have NO IDEA about girl parties what so ever! They have two older brothers and I never seem to run out of ideas for their parties but for some reason I'm stumped here! Thanks in advance for your help!

In Christ Alone,
Polly

Proud Wife                               Proud Mama
of Cpl TLM, USMC           of 2 wild, crazy boys
Grunt, OIF vet.                      and twincesses!
If you dont like my grits... stay outta my kitchen!!

by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sewmama1990
by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 7:00 PM

How about a Princess party? If you have a dollartree near you, go there!! They have all kinds of party decorations, plates, cups, silverware, ballons, banners, etc.. Look and see what they have for girls and go from there!! I don't think it really matters for their 1st birthday anyway because they are not going to remember!!

I envy you for having twins, I have always wanted twin girls but never got them even though they run in both sides of our family!! Instead I got two girls in one!!....LOL She has ADHD so it is like she is two girls in one from her actions but she is much better now!!...lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Little ones!!

branda32
by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 8:00 PM

OK, so secretly I daydream about having a fairy party. If only I had a little girl. Or a few girl friends who wouldn't mind playing dress up. lol. You can make little halos out of silk flowers (or fresh) and they usually have fairy wings at Dollar General for a buck. But you can make them out of wire and pantyhose. Glitter everywhere. Bubbles. It would be so much fun. Here's a link to a site that shows a cute party. The girls are older but little girls would love it too. http://www.4kraftykidz.com/fairypartyplan.html   

wink6877
by on Aug. 1, 2009 at 3:10 PM

I have ID girls too!  We did Hello Kitty for their 1st birthday...and Little Mermaid for their 2nd. May I suggested Cupcake Cones?  They were a huge hit!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN