Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something very manly I crocheted for hubby

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2009 at 10:32 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 1270 Total Views

It is SO freakin' hard for me to find things to make my husband, especially when it comes to crochet, and he doesn't even wear hats or scarves!  So, I found this pattern in The Happy Hooker it was meant to be a potholder, I made it as a wall hanging for his office!  He loves skulls and other morbid things, so it was right up his alley, without being so gross that I did't want to make it!  *LOL*  He was very suprised and excited to get it!

Amber, a very artsy, craftsy kinda homemaker!  Always busy with something new!  Check out my blogs to follow my journey and get great tips on everything from green cleaning to budgeting to craft ideas!  My Enthusiastic Housewife Blog!
My Staying Crafty Blog!

by on Apr. 21, 2009 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
shortcake1978
by on Apr. 21, 2009 at 10:40 AM

The picture isn't showing up for me.

blondenak
by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Very nice!!  I have that book, and have been wanting to make this for a while, but I always seem to start something else. 

How was the pattern?  Easy to work up?  I consider myself an intermediate crocheter, but haven't done much with graph work. 

Again, well done!

BrandtZ
by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 12:19 AM

That's really cool looking.

xosparklesxo
by on Apr. 25, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Quoting blondenak:

Very nice!!  I have that book, and have been wanting to make this for a while, but I always seem to start something else. 

How was the pattern?  Easy to work up?  I consider myself an intermediate crocheter, but haven't done much with graph work. 

Again, well done!

It's easy!  I am a beginner crocheter and have done fine.  It is just all single crochet with color switches, super easy!

Amber, a very artsy, craftsy kinda homemaker!  Always busy with something new!  Check out my blogs to follow my journey and get great tips on everything from green cleaning to budgeting to craft ideas!  My Enthusiastic Housewife Blog!
My Staying Crafty Blog!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)