Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

School's about over! Need some teacher ideas!

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 6:29 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 1007 Total Views

I'm ahead of the game this year!

Need some good ideas on what to do for the teachers....

my oldest is in grade 2, my middle is in kindergarten.

I'm stumped

by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
shortcake1978
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 6:43 PM

I usually give them a giftcard to a restaurant. 

funnymom32
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 9:49 PM

I'm a teacher.  I LOVE giftcards!!  I got a Starbucks giftcard and a Jamba Juice from the school.  A giftcard to Michael's, JoAnn Fabrics, Target, or anything like that is fantastic!

Bizmom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Here's what we did every year, since they have to buy alot of their school supplies, we buy small gift baskets at wal-mart and buy the cheap pens,markers,rulers,glue,packs of pencils,kid friendly scissors, and add some candy as well, we put this all into the basket after we painted it or just decorae it according to whatever you like. we put newspaper or foam on the bottom, added all our goodies, and gave to the teacher, since we mostly had women they really were thrilled and still to this day ask if we can maek or donate a gift basket for another teacher, so we still do this for them and they just love it, this way it helps with their wallets and they don't always have to go out and get certain things, becuase it's already been given to them. we do get several colored pens, blue,red,and black, even the eraseable markers and extra paper and folders are great.wrap with colored cellophane and add a bow and your gift is complete throw in some reading books and you will be a hit.

Hope this helps 

Bizmom

wave

addictedtoAVON
by on Apr. 10, 2010 at 11:42 AM

I always make gift baskets filled with candles, homeade cookies, soaps, bubble bath, a card made by my kiddos and maybe a little magnet or coffee mug that says something about teaching.  Wrap it in cello wrap and its an inexpensive creative gift thats always appreciated.

HisSweetheart07
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Gift card tree

Even if you only put one gift card on the tree - she can add all the other cards she gets to the tree and put them on display

loveeeyore
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Gift card to a bookstore!

Colettelove you sign

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)