Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is everyone all set?

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 7:54 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 393 Total Views

I was just wondering how many of you are all set for Father's Day. There definitely isn't as much activity on here for Father's Day compared to Mother's Day. I am guessing it is because the ideas are much more plentiful for Mother's Day. Needless to say I have been doing lots of searching, but have not found my Father's Day project yet.

by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hypermamaz
by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 7:58 AM

we're making stepping stones with handprints for Daddy.

jillmw
by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 8:14 AM

Yesterday, my neighbor and her 4 year old granddaughter invcited us over to do a project.  The girls painted pillowcases.  It was perfect for their very short attention spans!   

busybees124
by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 11:05 AM

What a nice neighbor you have to include your girls! 

Quoting jillmw:

Yesterday, my neighbor and her 4 year old granddaughter invcited us over to do a project.  The girls painted pillowcases.  It was perfect for their very short attention spans!   

vmommy
by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 3:52 PM

I just made a Kodak mini photo book for DH.  Our son is 2 yrs. amd when he was born I made a little "brag book" for him to take to work.  He shares a counter space so doesn't really have his own office space.  I just made him an updated one on the Kodak Gallery and they'll ship it straight to our house

Elena pink ribbonHelp me, to help others. Please visit www.tinyurl.com/elenawalk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)